-100% smoke free! The Travelodge Route 66 located in Flagstaff, AZ is a nostalgic Route 66 hotel walking distance to Northern Arizona University and the New High Country Conference Center near downtown Flagstaff, Arizona. - Convenient to shopping, dining, hiking, and many other outdoor activities, the Travelodge Route 66 is a splendid hub for visiting the Grand Canyon, Sedona, the Navajo and Hopi Reservations, Page and Lake Powell, the Painted Desert, the Petrified Forest, and Meteor Crater. Other Attractions include Lowell Observatory, Riordan Mansion and historic downtown Flagstaff. - There is easy access to all major highways including I-17. I-40, Hwy 180 and Hwy 89 that will take you to all the natural and historic treasures of Northern Arizona. Be sure to travel Route 66 and enjoy a trip to the past in the restored towns along the way such as Ash Fork, Seligman, Winslow and of course Flagstaff itself. If you are looking for something different, this is the place!
- Mountain View Rooms- Free High Speed Internet - Remote TV's w/ 60+ Cable Channels,HBO & 2 ESPN- In room coffee- In room hairdryers- Microwaves and Refrigerators in some rooms- Pets Allowed - Truck/Bus Parking - Free Bear Bites Continental Breakfast - Free Parking - Free Wireless High Speed Internet Access - Handicapped Rooms/Facilities - 24 Hour Front Desk - Laundry/Valet Services - Large Vehicle Parking - In Room Safes - Pets Welcome in Pet Rooms - $10 daily fee - Fishing Nearby - Golf Nearby - Snow Skiing Nearby
What you need to know
Hotel Features: Situated at the historic locale of Flagstaff and on the even more celebrated highway called Route 66 is the Travelodge Flagstaff NAU Conference Center. Easy to reach and convenient to locate, this hotel is the ideal place to stay when exploring the scientific, historic and natural wealth of northern Arizona.
Guest Rooms: Comfortably decorated guest rooms make for a pleasurable stay at the Travelodge Flagstaff NAU Conference Center. Whether you are visiting the city for a business meeting or a family vacation, this hotel can provide the perfect base as you tour the surroundings and enjoy a relaxed stay.
Amenities: The hotel has a 24-hour front desk for anytime support. Wheel chairs, laundry, safe deposit boxes, photocopy and fax and free parking are some of the services available that make your stay trouble free. What’s more, guests can enjoy a free Bear Bites breakfast every morning.Nearby
Location: s: Situated at a short distance from the downtown area, you can easily walk down for some shopping, or viewing the museums, mansions and Lowell Observatory. Do not miss a trip to the Grand Canyon while staying at Flagstaff. Other must-see places include Sedona, Navajo and Hopi Reservations, Petrified Forest, Lake Powell, Meteor Crater and the Painted Desert. Nearby restored towns that are worth a visit are Winslow, Seligman, and Ash Fork. Once in the countryside, there are a host of outdoor activities for adventure seekers. These include hiking, camping, biking, snow skiing, fishing, and golf.
This hotel is perfect for:
• Excellent business center facilities in Flagstaff
• Comfortable stay in Flagstaff
• Family holiday in northern Arizona
• Family hotel in northern Arizona
• Cheap hotel rooms in Flagstaff
Expert Tip: The Travelodge Flagstaff NAU Conference Center is an ideal destination for both business as well as pleasure trips to the northern Arizonian countryside.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2011|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||37|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 1.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.3 Mi | Policies / Expenses
24 hours prior to arrival. Credit Card required to confirm reservations.
|Total Misc Fees:||$2.81 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Sorry no pets allowed
Airport & Shuttle Information
Flagstaff Pullium field Airport 5 miles. Phoenix Sky Harbor 148 miles.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
- Bear Bites continental breakfast featuring a little bit of everything to start your morning off right
- Free high-speed internet access
- Known for best pet friendly services in select locations
- Great family centered property
The Travelodge highlights above are subject to change without notice.