Located in the heart of downtown, attached to the city's skywalk system. Rooms have either one king bed or two European double beds (80in. x 48in.). Panoramic views are available for intimate gatherings in the Gourmet room on our 20th floor. Outdoor Terrace on 8th floor overlooks city and is available for weddings and other events.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||1999|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||275|
|Meeting Rooms:||5 |
|Meeting Space:||4294 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 300 people| Policies / Expenses
6PM day of arrival unless otherwise indicated
|Typical Group Deposit:||500.00|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
CVG, 14 miles, shuttle is $14 one way call 800-990-8841, taxi is $25 one way
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Crowne Plaza Hotels
- Early check-in available and ideal for business travelers on the go
- Luxurious, soft bedding and aromatherapy kit provided
- Quiet Zones between 9 pm to 10 am Sunday to Thursday where there is no room attendant, housekeeping services, or engineering activities to help guests enjoy a restful night. Guests have the option to request services if needed
- Bath amenities include Temple Spa's professional skin and hair care products for ultimate relaxation
- Wireless internet available in guest rooms, suites, business center, and public areas
The Crowne Plaza Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.