The Days Inn Town Center is a great alternative to the higher priced hotels in Downtown Seattle. Our rooms are bright and oversized. Our beds are brand new as of May 2006. The Greenhouse Cafe is our restaurant that can be converted into a banquet room for evening functions.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2002|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||65|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Banquet Space:||Holds 100 people| Policies / Expenses
30 days for groups, 24 hours for individuals
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
We are located 15 miles from Seatac International Airport. Shuttle services available at the Airport for a fee.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Days Inn
- Friendly hospitality services and the best value for your budget
- Free Daybreak Breakfast featuring healthy, nutritious options in select locations
- Free in-room tea, coffee, and high-speed internet access
- Daily USA TODAY newspaper based on location
- Free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and public spaces
The Days Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Days Inn Town Center