Candlewood Suites Indy-South, conveniently located off I-65 South, at exit 101. This beautiful property is within reach of downtown Indianapolis, Indianapolis International Airport, Lucas Oil Stadium, IUPUI, Eli Lilly, Visteon, Celedon, Raytheon Technical Services, Delphi, and Cinergy.
At Candlewood Suites Greenwood, we put the amenities where they really count – in your room. Our guests can cook meals in their fully equipped kitchen, relax in the overstuffed recliner while watching movies from our free movie library. Business travelers will work more efficiently utilizing the executive desk with speaker phone and Free high-speed Internet.
Candlewood Suites Greenwood provides our guests a free fitness center and a comfortable place to do laundry in our free guest laundry room.
Candlewood Suites Greenwood is within driving distance of many local favorite restaurants. For those guests that prefer to “dine in”, a fully stocked Candlewood Cupboard provides breakfast, lunch, and dinner options, as well as sodas, snacks, and ice cream.
Green Engaged Certified (Level 2)
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
6 pm day prior to arrival.
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed with nonrefundable fee. Up to $75 for 1-6 nights and up to $150 for 7+ nights. Each pet must weigh less than 80lbs. Pet agreement must be signed at check-in. Record of complete and up-to-date vaccinations required.
Airport & Shuttle Information
I-465 SOUTH/EAST TO I-65 SOUTH TO EXIT 101. TURN LEFT AT BOTTOM OF RAMP. AFTER 0.5 MILE, MAKE A RIGHT ONTO GRAHAM RD. HOTEL ON THE RIGHT. I-65 NORTH TO EXIT 101. TURN RIGHT AT BOTTOM OF RAMP. AFTER .5 MILE, MAKE A RIGHT ONTO GRAHAM RD. HOTEL ON RIGHT.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Our Candlewood Cupboard offers a variety of meals, snacks, drinks, and other options. It is on the honor system and open 24 hours a day. Prices range from .50-5.00 and has food for every meal.
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.