Charming Mission style hotel, centrally located in the Financial District of the Phoenix Central Corridor. Adjacent to beautiful Steele Indian School Park. High Speed Internet Access available in all rooms and meeting areas. 2900 sq. ft. of versatile meeting/banquet space. Just opened is our new restaurant, The Phoenix, A Southwestern Grille.
In room amenities include, coffee, iron & board, large work desks, cable and pay movies. Exercise and laundry facilities, Jr. Olympic size pool and whirlpool.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||2900 sq. feet
||Holds 100 people
Policies / Expenses
Individual 6:00 PM - Group 30 days no penalty
|Typical Group Deposit:
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Phoenix Sky Harbor-7 miles, discount shuttle through hotel at $6.00 each way, per person.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Holiday Inn
- Full-service hotel offering three different experiences: Holiday Inn Express ideal for the business traveler, Holiday Inn Resorts for family fun and relaxation, and the Holiday Inn Club Vacations, suitable for family and friends with spacious accommodations
- Offering comfort and family-oriented service, children stay and eat free at Holiday Inn properties
- Free high-speed internet access
- Restaurants and bars on-site with good food and drinks for all ages
- Indoor or Outdoor swimming pools based on location
- Great exercise facilities
- Based on select properties, Holiday Inn's The Hub is the perfect entertainment spot and gaming area with a media lounge, fire pits, etc.
The Holiday Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.