Edison & Ford Estates, Red Sox Spring Training, Downtown Ft. Myers, Shopping, Broadway Palm Dinner Theater, Shell Factory
On the banks of the Caloosahatchee River in Historical Downtown Ft. Myers. 146 tastefully decorated rooms featuring refrigerator, coffeemaker, hairdryer, iron/iron board. Tropically landscaped pool, childrens pool, and playground. Fitness center, guest laundry, and business center. Featuring Toucan Charlie's Bar & Grill and Dockside Tiki Bar with entertainment on the weekends. Banquet space available for up to 170 ppl.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2004|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||100|
|Meeting Rooms:||6 |
|Meeting Space:||2600 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 170 people| Policies / Expenses
6pm day of arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:||$250|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Southwest Fl International Airport is 15 miles
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Holiday Inn
- Full-service hotel offering three different experiences: Holiday Inn Express ideal for the business traveler, Holiday Inn Resorts for family fun and relaxation, and the Holiday Inn Club Vacations, suitable for family and friends with spacious accommodations
- Offering comfort and family-oriented service, children stay and eat free at Holiday Inn properties
- Free high-speed internet access
- Restaurants and bars on-site with good food and drinks for all ages
- Indoor or Outdoor swimming pools based on location
- Great exercise facilities
- Based on select properties, Holiday Inn's The Hub is the perfect entertainment spot and gaming area with a media lounge, fire pits, etc.
The Holiday Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.