This Location is 100 percent Smoke Free. The Super 8 of Bemidji welcomes you to the first City on the Mississippi and the City of Lights. Each season in northern Minnesota brings new enthusiasm and opportunities. While enjoying thousands of miles of hiking trails you will be able to watch the beauty of all seasons with the changing flowers of spring and summer, followed by the spectacular array of fall colors. Winter brings a whole new look with hundreds of miles of groomed cross country ski and snowmobile trails within 20 minutes of Bemidji, and hundreds more in the outlying areas
- Whether it is hiking, biking, backpacking, canoeing, or cross-country skiing, there is no better way to view our native wildlife. Our forests and waterways are host to one of the largest breeding populations of bald eagles in the lower 48 states. You will also have the opportunity to see white tailed deer, ruffed grouse, loons and an abundance of song birds and waterfowl. If you are really alert, you could spot a great gray owl, pine martin, mink, fox, osprey, or a gray wolf, all present in our forest area. See you along the way.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
24 Hour Cancellation Policy
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Additional Person Fee:
|| 4.00 Per Person
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Bemidji Regional Airport is located approximately 2 miles from our property.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Super 8
- Comfortable and affordable accomodations
- Over 2,000 locations in North America and China
- Free high-speed internet and cable TV with premium channels in all guestrooms
- Free continental breakfast served every morning
- Free coffee in-room and in the lobby
The Super 8 highlights above are subject to change without notice.