The Towneplace Suites by Marriott in Eagan is an extended stay, all-suite hotel. Two types of suites are available. The studio suite has one queen bed and a pullout sofa sleeper. The two bedroom suite has one queen bed in each of the bedrooms and a pullout sofa sleeper in the living room. All suites have fully equipped kitchens including ovens.
There is complimentary high speed internet access in all of the rooms and a business center in the lobby. Guests will also enjoy the convenience of free local and 800 calls.
TownePlace Suites has a heated outdoor pool open in late May and has a great patio area with grill.
Guests also have access to a fitness room and coin opperated laundry room, both open 24 hours as well as a market.
24 shuttle service is also available, free of charge, to and from the airport, Mall of America and local businesses within a 6 mile radius.
Large map in the lobby familiarizes guests with the area and the warm, friendly staff help them feel right at home.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
Policies / Expenses
Individual: 6pm date of arrival.
Group: 72 hours
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
The Minneapolis Airport is a 15 minute ride on our complimentary 24-hour shuttle.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About TownePlace Suites by Marriott
- Family-friendly hotel and ideal for extended stays
- Free breakfast serving fresh fruit, muffins, juice, coffee and tea
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and free coffee in the lobby
- 24-hour In A Pinch Market with popular snacks and beverages
- On-site laundry facilities and business center
- HomeOffice suites perfect for business travelers
- Spacious studios and suites with full-size kitchens
- Paul Mitchell bathroom products
- Fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights
The TownePlace Suites by Marriott highlights above are subject to change without notice.