Walt Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios Orlando, Wet 'n Wild
Turn of the century Key West ambiance meets the modern luxurious standards of today. Classic charm reflective of a time gone by centrally located in the new resort area of International Drive, two miles from the Orlando Orange County Convention Center. Unique luxury resort offering Deluxe guest rooms, two outdoor pools, two whirlpools, one youth pool, data port, telecom computer, voice mail, high speed internet access available, mini-refrigerators, coffee maker/coffee, iron/ironing board, in room-safe, hair dryer. business center, fitness center, room-service. Over 5,000 sq ft of flexible meeting space. Complimentary transportation to major area attractions
Details / Other Expenses
|Non Smoking Rooms:||58|
|Meeting Rooms:||7 |
|Meeting Space:||5000 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 70 people| Policies / Expenses
Individual 72 hours prior to arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:||Negotiable|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Orlando International Airport (MCO) approx. 15 miles. Shuttle/taxi approx $25.00 each way
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Crowne Plaza Hotels
- Early check-in available and ideal for business travelers on the go
- Luxurious, soft bedding and aromatherapy kit provided
- Quiet Zones between 9 pm to 10 am Sunday to Thursday where there is no room attendant, housekeeping services, or engineering activities to help guests enjoy a restful night. Guests have the option to request services if needed
- Bath amenities include Temple Spa's professional skin and hair care products for ultimate relaxation
- Wireless internet available in guest rooms, suites, business center, and public areas
The Crowne Plaza Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.