Verified Reviews of Holiday Inn Express Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Very Good Except For Strong Cigarette Smell "
Overall Score4.0/ 5
Not sure if all rooms here are non-smoking or not, but someone was smoking in one of the rooms and it was coming through the vents. It was very strong, especially in the bathroom.
21-Dec-2014 Verified Review
"Not bad but elevator isn't working."
Overall Score3.0/ 5
Overall the hotel is okay, but I'm on the 3rd floor and the elevator isn't working.
14-Jun-2014 Verified Review, stayed from Fri Jun 13 to Sat Jun 14 2014 at a $94.00 average nightly rate.
Customer Reviews of Holiday Inn Express
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 pm|
|Check Out:||11:00 am|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2000|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||40|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:||250 sq. feet| Policies / Expenses
Individual 2 days prior to arrival,Group 3 weeks prior to arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Closest airport is RDU, 28 Miles
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Holiday Inn Express
- Free Express Start Breakfast Bar offering eggs, omelets, bacon and sausage, and their signature cinnamon rolls just to name a few
- Have their own 100% Arabica Smart Roast Coffee
- Free high-speed internet service in every room
- eHost Online Concierge Service where guests can learn about hotel amenities, major airlines nearby, up-to-date local weather and even car rental services
- Perfect for the business traveler on the go, Holiday Inn Express offers 24/7 fax & photocopy services
- Unlimited free local and toll-free calls
The Holiday Inn Express highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Holiday Inn Express Clayton