From its historic architectural frame to its stunning new interior, the Hotel Monaco New Orleans captures and reflects the spirit of the seductive “City That Never Sleeps.” Both classic and glamorous, the 250-room, 19-story boutique hotel is a former Masonic Temple on St. Charles Avenue, now beautifully renovated. In the eye of the City’s Central Business District and just blocks from the French Quarter, the Ernest M. Morial Convention Center and the Superdome, it caters to discerning travelers who are drawn to the Hotel Monaco’s high-style, plush residential feel and sublime service. Despite the City’s enticing nightlife, sleep is definitely an attractive option in the Hotel Monaco’s deluxe rooms and suites. The incredibly cushy, cocoon-like beds are irresistible. Each is draped with soft netting and covered in down comforters and high-thread-count linens. Headboards of raffia and hand-stenciled furniture with African-inspired designs add personality to the rooms’ décor. Bold cream and black striped chairs are elegant against golden-rod wall coverings with a subtle paisley print. Room amenities are plentiful, from the stenciled armoires stocked with gourmet treats and CD players, to comfortable work areas, fully wired for business travelers. Room rates range from $94 to $409 for deluxe guestrooms and suites and include use of the hotel’s 2,200-square foot fitness room. Nightly wine receptions and morning coffee in the living room add to the Monaco experience. Two former Masonic Lodge rooms have been restored as meeting and party spaces totaling 6,000-square feet. Each grand room incorporates original detailing and stained glass windows. Three smaller boardrooms are ideal for meetings or private dining.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2001|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||207|
|Meeting Rooms:||5 |
|Meeting Space:||6130 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 250 people| Policies / Expenses
48 hours (subject to change/special events)
|Typical Group Deposit:||depends|
|Total Misc Fees:||$1.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Louis Armstrong International approx. 19 miles away; Airport Shuttle (name of actual company); cost for cab to/from airport is $28.00
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Kimpton Hotels
- Boutique hotel with more than 60+ properties nationwide
- Kimpton Karma Rewards is a free guest program which offers guests the opportunity to earn free nights, get free Wi-Fi, exclusive offers on hotel stays, a $10 bar credit for in-room snacks or bar cocktails, and a $30 spa credit towards a massage, facial, or body treatment
- Nightly wine hour
- Free coffee and tea in the lobby
- Yoga mats provided upon request
- Pet friendly hotel free for cats, dogs, and other pets of any size
- Access to their public bikes for free to tour around the city or neighborhood
- Kimpton Hotels also offers guest free travel items left behind or forgotten like plastic travel bags, fan, humidifier, curling and straightening iron, steamer, spray wrinkle remover, a night light, and so much more
The Kimpton Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.