|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2007|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||48|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Space:||500 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 50 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:||1.0 Mi|
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:||10.0 Mi|
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:||10.0 Mi|
Group cancellation Up to 10 days prior - no penalty. From 9 to 7 days prior - 25% of total anticipated room revenue From 6 to 4 days prior - 50% of total anticipated room revenue From 3 days prior - 75% of total anticipated room revenue Within 48
|Typical Group Deposit:||25%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Avg. Continental Breakfast Cost:||0.00 Per Person|
|Banquet Gallon of Coffee:||8.00 Per Item|
|Banquet Soda:||1.25 Per Item|
|Banquet Bottled Water:||1.00 Per Item|
Owensboro Airport - 15 miles Evansville Airport - 38 miles Louisville Airport - 110Airport Shuttle? Sorry, no airport shuttle available.
The Comfort Inns highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Above shows fluctuations of room prices for both our group rates and the lowest individual traveler prices our system could find at the time the group offer was placed. The best group/meeting rate displayed is 11.4% in the month of September 2018 and the highest average individual rate is $129 in the month of June 2018. This chart will show past seasonality and also project future months. If you are flexible with dates, you may want to consider staying at Comfort Inn & Suites in a month when rates are lower.