Boutique hotel guestrooms inspired by Washington wine country
Surrounding guests in complete comfort and privacy, the otel Vintage Park's 126 guestrooms are named for local wineries and vineyards. Our custom-designed Neoclassical cherry furniture is complemented by the rich fabrics that capture the romance of Tuscany's wine country - rich golds, warm reds and Mediterranean blues.
Please note: Our guestrooms will be renovated in early 2006.
A luxury hotel nestled in the heart of Seattle, with theater, restaurants, Pike Place Market and the Washington State Convention and Trade Center in walking distance, our boutique hotel is known for it's attention to detail and luxury service.
Hotel Vintage Park guestroom amenities include:
Complimentary wireless Internet access
Twice-daily maid services
On-demand pay-per-view movies, HBO, CNN and ESPN
Amenities of home such as hairdryers, iron and ironing board, Aveda bath amenities, 100% cotton oversized bath towels and robes
Down and hypo-allergenic pillows
Stocked private bar for the late-night munchies
24 hour room service
24 hour concierge service
Morning coffee service
Two-line telephones with private voicemail, dataports and speakerphone capabilities
Handicapped and non-smoking rooms available
Guest recognition program
Evening wine tasting
We are a pet-friendly hotel
Seattle's Hotel Vintage Park also offers the natural elegance of the Chateau Ste. Michelle Suite. With a color palette of chocolate brown, sage green, deep purple the stylish European sitting room features an array of sophisticated furnishings, luxurious fabrics and graceful window treatments . The double-sided fireplace opens up to the master bedroom with a romantic canopy bed draped in a sage green with deep purple fabrics accented with a jeweled throw. A tiled spa, complete with television, jetted shower and granite vanity provides a relaxing retreat. The surround-sound stereo, Plasma screen tv, stocked private bar and workdesk complete the perfect package for business or pleasure.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||800 sq. feet
||Holds 90 people
Policies / Expenses
24 hour cancellation for individual reservations.
|Typical Group Deposit:
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
11 miles/20 minutes to Seattle Tacoma International Airport. Hotel does not provide complimentary shuttle service. Cost is $18-$22 one way. One way taxi $35.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Kimpton Hotels
- Boutique hotel with more than 60+ properties nationwide
- Kimpton Karma Rewards is a free guest program which offers guests the opportunity to earn free nights, get free Wi-Fi, exclusive offers on hotel stays, a $10 bar credit for in-room snacks or bar cocktails, and a $30 spa credit towards a massage, facial, or body treatment
- Nightly wine hour
- Free coffee and tea in the lobby
- Yoga mats provided upon request
- Pet friendly hotel free for cats, dogs, and other pets of any size
- Access to their public bikes for free to tour around the city or neighborhood
- Kimpton Hotels also offers guest free travel items left behind or forgotten like plastic travel bags, fan, humidifier, curling and straightening iron, steamer, spray wrinkle remover, a night light, and so much more
The Kimpton Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Hotel Vintage Park