- ODELL PARK AND WALKING TRAIL- RESTAURANTS, SHOPPING, RECREATIONHISTORIC DOWNTOWN FREDERICTON- KNOWLEDGE PARK- CORBETT CENTRE- UNB 5 KM- OLD GOVERNMENT HOUSE- WOOLASTOOK FAMILY PARK 20 KM- FREDERICTON PLAYHOUSE- HARTT ISLAND FAMILY PARK 5 KM- KINGSWOOD GOLF AND FAMILY FUN CENTER
When travelling on business or with family, the new Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fredericton's renovated rooms offer the perfect blend of modern sophistication and the comforts of home. Reimagined guest rooms with 1 king or 2 queen beds each feature: new bar fridge; new microwave; new carpet, new beds, new headboard with floating night stands; new light fixtures; new armchairs; new desks and credenzas; new ergonomic chairs; new 32" flat panel TVs with Rogers HDTV cable; new window treatments; and 100% renovated bathrooms. In addition, our spacious 1-bedroom king suites each feature: living area with new quality Artika laminate flooring; new queen size sofa bed with Memory Foam mattress; executive work desk with extendable work space; new cabinetry made here in New Brunswick; private bedroom with new king bed; new dresser; new armchair; new light fixtures and more. All rooms feature a Keurig coffee maker, Bath & BodyWorks bath amenities, iron and ironing board and more, provide you with the amenities you need for a relaxing, enjoyable stay. Start your day of with our complimentary Continental Plus breakfast, offering a wide selection of nutritious choices. Free wireless is also available in all rooms and public areas. Stay on track with your fitness goals in our fitness room.We know you will enjoy our genuinely friendly hospitality.
Yes - 3 key rating for HAC Green Key
Details / Other Expenses
|Check Out:||12 NOON|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2014|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||91|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Cleaning Frequency:||Once Per Stay|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.6 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 2.5 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 1.2 Mi |
|Pool Info:||No pool on site.|
|Ownership:||DP Murphy Hotels & Resorts| Policies / Expenses
Individual bookings: 6PM DOAGroup Blocks: 21 days before DOA in writing
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:||15.00% (HST (GST & PST combined))|
|Additional Person Fee:||10.00 Per Person|
|Rooms Wireless Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets welcome in most 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floor rooms. We try to keep pets on ground floor for ease of getting outside. Do not leave pets unattended. Must be leashed in public areas. Stoop & Scoop required.
Airport & Shuttle Information
YFC Greater Fredericton Airport, 20km , one way taxi $25.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Breakfast is available daily from 6:30am until 10am. The breakfast is free with you stay with us.
Internet / WiFI
High Speed Wireless internet is completely Free at our hotel! To be able to use the wireless connections there will be a login page that will prompt you for a password that frond desk will give all guests upon check in. There are also wired connections available on 2nd floor.
About Holiday Inn Express
- Free Express Start Breakfast Bar offering eggs, omelets, bacon and sausage, and their signature cinnamon rolls just to name a few
- Have their own 100% Arabica Smart Roast Coffee
- Free high-speed internet service in every room
- eHost Online Concierge Service where guests can learn about hotel amenities, major airlines nearby, up-to-date local weather and even car rental services
- Perfect for the business traveler on the go, Holiday Inn Express offers 24/7 fax & photocopy services
- Unlimited free local and toll-free calls
The Holiday Inn Express highlights above are subject to change without notice.