Welcome to Myrtle Beach and South Carolina's Grand Strand! A place where visitors return time and time again to enjoy more than sixty miles of sunny, sandy beaches! Enjoy golfing on championship courses, deep-sea fishing, sunning, sailing, surfing and other watersports. For family fun, we offer water parks, miniature golf, amusement parks, racetracks, arcades and more. Attractions like Ripley's Aquarium, the IMAX Theatre, The Childrens' Museum of S.C., Alligator Adventure, and Brookgreen Gardens are both entertaining and educational. While visiting, check out the line up at entertainment venues, dinner theatres and theme restaurants . . . Dixie Stampede Dinner & Show, The Carolina Opry, Alabama Theater, The Palace Theatre, Legends In Concert and Medieval Times Dinner Show. The hotel overlooks the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway. Our central location is within minutes of the airport, beaches, golf, attractions, shopping, restaurants and entertainment. Our hotel and facilities are designed to meet the needs of our leisure, golf, business and group travelers. Many visitors come to shop at many of our superb brand name factory outlets while others prefer the specialty boutiques or mall. Shoppers will love the Pottery at Waccamaw and Factory Shoppes, which are located across from the hotel. Specializing in weddings, banquets, meetings or special events, we offer facilities to accommodate up to 500 persons, with 5,000 square feet of space. Our professional staff is dedicated to meeting your needs and making your event a complete success. We are a finalist in winning the "Best of the Beach" award, presented by The Sun News. Also, our hotel is the winner of the Quality Excellence Awards presented by InterContinental Hotels Group.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2000|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||113|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||7 |
|Meeting Space:||4000 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 500 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 2.0 Mi |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||4:00pm -12:00am| Policies / Expenses
Group 30 days
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$1.12 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
MYR 3 mi SE. Free shuttle
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Holiday Inn
- Full-service hotel offering three different experiences: Holiday Inn Express ideal for the business traveler, Holiday Inn Resorts for family fun and relaxation, and the Holiday Inn Club Vacations, suitable for family and friends with spacious accommodations
- Offering comfort and family-oriented service, children stay and eat free at Holiday Inn properties
- Free high-speed internet access
- Restaurants and bars on-site with good food and drinks for all ages
- Indoor or Outdoor swimming pools based on location
- Great exercise facilities
- Based on select properties, Holiday Inn's The Hub is the perfect entertainment spot and gaming area with a media lounge, fire pits, etc.
The Holiday Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Holiday Inn Myrtle Beach West