THE EXTRAS AREN'T EXTRA AT DRURY HOTELS
- 5:30 Kickback® Free hot food and cold beverages 5:30-7pm daily
- Free Hot QUIKSTART® Breakfast
- Free Wireless High-Speed Internet Access in All Rooms
- Free Wireless High-Speed Internet Access in Lobby
- Free 60 Minutes of Long Distance
- Free Fountain Soda/Fresh Popcorn in the Lobby Daily 3 - 10 p.m.
- Free Local Phone Calls
- Free In-room Coffee Service
- 2-Room Suites Available
- 24 Hour Business Center
- Exercise Room
- Fax Services
- Guest Laundry
- Guest pantry for soda, snacks and other supplies
- HBO, CNN, ESPN, Weather Channel & More
- Indoor/Outdoor Pool & Whirlpool
- Iron & Ironing Board in All Rooms
- Meeting Rooms
- Microwaves & Refrigerators in All Rooms
The Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff is the first Drury Hotel to receive LEED certification as a green building, as well as Arizona's first LEED certified hotel. This location has been awarded LEED Silver Certification through the United States Green Building Council.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Don't Open
||3710 sq. feet
||Holds 50 people
Indoor Pool & Whirlpool (9 am - 10 pm)
Policies / Expenses
Individual reservations may cancel up to 6 PM the day of arrival. Group cancellation of entire group is per contract specifications.
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Cats and dogs are accepted at all Drury Hotels if state and local laws permit. Pets are not allowed in the public gathering areas of the hotel, including the breakfast area and pool. Pets are not to be left unattended for more than 30 minutes, and each guest must assume liability for damage of property or other guest complaints. There is a limit of two pets per room. Dogs, for persons with disabilities, are accepted and permitted access to any area frequented by their owners. No state or local laws concerning dogs apply to guide dogs. Guest will be asked to read and sign our "Pet Owner Letter" at check in. Rooms with pets will be charged a daily cleaning fee of $10 per room plus tax. Service animals are welcome free of charge.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Flagstaff Pulliam Airport - 6M
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Drury Hotels
- Afternoon "Kickback" serving free food & drinks from 5:30 - 7 pm everday
- Free hot breakfast
- Free fountain drinks & fresh popcorn in the lobby 3-10 pm daily
- Flat Panel LCD TV's
- Wi-Fi anywhere in the Hotel at no extra cost
- Free local calls & long distance up to 1 hour a night
The Drury Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.