The Magnuson Hotel is 5 miles from downtown St. Robert, MO, and 4 miles from Fort Leonard Wood Army Base. Shopping, dining, golfing and outdoor fun are all within 10 minutes of the Magnuson Hotel St. Robert. Gasconade River is less than 5 miles, Onyx Mountain Caverns is 4 miles, and the Tiger Typhoon Aquatic Center is 4 miles.
The Magnuson Hotel of St. Robert, MOFeel at home as much as possible when you're on the road. Experience a warm, inviting, and family-oriented lodging choice at a reasonable price at the St. Robert, MO- Magnuson Hotel with your complimentary “Incredible” continental breakfast, free local calls. Whether traveling on business or pleasure, the Magnuson Hotel in St. Robert, MO offers the highest standard of accommodations and customer service at an affordable price. Conveniently situated near central Missouri's I-44, this newly renovated St. Robert, MO hotel offers 46 well-appointed guest rooms, each with cable satellite television with HBO and high-speed internet access. Enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast each mooring before taking a dip in the outdoor swimming pool or working out in the onsite fitness center. This Pulaski County hotel also features guest laundry and business services.The Magnuson Hotel in St. Robert, MO is conveniently located near the entrance to the Fort Leonard Wood Military Base, making the hotel ideal for family visits and graduation ceremonies. Spend a relaxing afternoon exploring the Mark Twain National Forest located right next to the hotel, or one of the local museums such as the Fort Leonard Wood Museum or the Waynesville Route 66 Museum.The Lake of the Ozarks, just 45 miles away from the hotel, offers a variety of outdoor activities including fishing and boating. Guests of the Magnuson Hotel in St. Robert, MO will also enjoy wine tasting at the Heinrichhaus Winery or exploring the beautiful Onyx Mountain Caverns, only a few minutes from the hotel.St. Robert, MO is also the home to a variety of events throughout the year including softball tournaments, tractor pulls, and the Pulaski County fair.At the Magnuson Hotel of St. Robert, MO– Expect More. Get More.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2008|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||24|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.5 Mi |
|Pool Info:||10:00 AM to 10:00 PM| Policies / Expenses
If cancelled or modified up to 1 day before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged.If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the first night will be charged.
|Total Taxes:|| 8.48%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 4.98%|
|City Tax:|| 3.00%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Local Shuttle Info: We have taxi's all and only a phone call away.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Country Hearth Inn & Suites
- Part of the Red Lion Hotels Corporation, this 2-star hotel brand caters to travelers looking for affordable accommodations with almost 50 properties in the U.S. nationwide.
- Conveniently located near major highways, airports, and downtown areas, guests can enjoy quality service and ideal accommodations for leisurely or business-related stays.
- Country Hearth Inn and Suites offers comfort and cleanliness with a complimentary hot breakfast, outdoor pool, 24-hr front desk service, and an on-site fitness room.
- Every room and suite has comfy beds and bedding, HBO premium movie channels, flat screen TV’s, microwave, mini-fridge, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Become a Hello Rewards Member at no cost and get plenty of perks including earning a free night for every 7 stays, low exclusive rates for a future stay, express check-in/check-out, and room upgrades.
The Country Hearth Inn & Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Motel 6 St. Robert Mo