Gladys Porter Zoo, SouthPadre Island, Universuty Of Texas @ Brownsville, Brownsville Museaum of History, Birding Festival, Charro Days, Confederate Air Museaum, Matamoros MX. Deep Sea Fishing Gulf Of Mexico, Bay Fishing In The Laguna Madre, Rancho Viejo Golf Course, River Bend Golf Course, Valley Inn & Country Club Golf Course, Brownsville Golf Center, Fort Browm Memorial Golg Course,
Our Hotel is in the second most historical city in Texas next to San Antonio. Our saying is "Brownsville a City with a History as Big as Texas on The Border by The Sea" Our Hotel is located north of town to give our guest the access they will need to move around our city with the greatest of ease. We hold our room standards to the highest quality as put forth by La Quinta.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||150 sq. feet
||Holds 50 people
Policies / Expenses
6:00 Pm day of arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Brownsville South Padre Island International Airport 15 Minutes with Shuttle available, Contienental Air Lines and American Eagle Air Lines.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About La Quinta Inns & Suites
- Offering comfort and value with more than 800 hotels in the U.S., Mexico, and Canada
- La Quinta Returns is a free guest reward program where guests can earn points per stay for free nights, early check-in and late check-out, gift cards and certificates, travel, and the points never expire
- Free Brightside Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bright Morning Bed and soft pillowtop mattress for the best night's sleep
- Business center with printing services
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Flat-panel TV's, work desk, and spacious guestrooms
- Guest laundry rooms available at most locations
- Free airport shuttle service at most airport locations
The La Quinta Inns & Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.