Mojave Desert Museum, Tanger Outlet Mall, US Marine Logistical Base, Calico Ghost Town, Ft. Irwin Army Base, Calico Early Man Site, Death Valley Nat'l Monument, Peggy Sue's 50's Diner, Rt. 66
Welcome to Best Western Desert Villa Inn!Whether traveling to Barstow or traveling through Barstow, the Best Western Desert Villa Inn is the perfect place for a relaxing stay. This Barstow hotel offers comfortable and contemporary rooms, a sparkling swimming pool, a well-equipped fitness room and a deluxe complimentary continental breakfast. Parking is free, the service is outstanding, and pets are welcome.Each spacious, well-appointed guest room and suite features a microwave, refrigerator, cable satellite television with HBO and high-speed Internet access. Start the day off with a delicious complimentary continental breakfast. The Best Western Desert Villa Inn also offers an outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, guest laundry and some business services.Located in the heart of Barstow, the hotel offers convenient access to many local attractions including Barstow Station, the Calico Ghost Town and the Calico Early Man Site. For the adventurer, there are several Off-Road Highway Vehicle (OHV) recreation areas within a short driving distance. Rock climbing, hiking, and desert sightseeing are also available throughout the year. Spend an afternoon touring through the Mojave Desert Museum or take a quick day trip to the Death Valley National Monument.Both the Marine Corps Log Base and the Fort Irwin National Training Center are within a short drive of the hotel. Barstow also proudly hosts a variety of events throughout the year including the Barstow Rodeo, Chamber events and the Laughlin River Run.Make a reservation today and save at the Best Western Desert Villa Inn!
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2008|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||88|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:||500 sq. feet| Policies / Expenses
Groups must cancel 14 days in advance unless otherwise stated in the group contract.
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Ontario Int'l Airport (ONT) is the closest public airport and is 85 miles away to the West. An airport shuttle is not available. Taxi is approx. $150.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.