Matt's Brewery, Munson Williams Proctor Museum, Utica Zoo, Fort Stanwix, Oriskany Battlefield, Cooperstown Hall of Fame, Turning Stone Casino, Herkimer Diamond Mines
, Enchanted Forest Water Safari
The Best Western is located 3 minutes off the interstate at Exit 31 (Utica).We have built a reputation for friendly service, attention to detail and exceptional value in lodging for both the business and pleasure traveler. Our Inn has beautifully decorated guest rooms offering 100% non smoking accomodations, also ADA accessibility. Each room has 2 double beds or a king size bed, remote controlled color TV, and individual climate control. Electronic door locks, hair dryers, coffee pots, iron & ironing boards in every room complete the luxurious amenities available. Our Gift Shop offers snacks, beverages, and sundries 24 hours a day. Our fine tradition of hospitality continues each morning with a deluxe complimentary continental breakfast buffet. We also have a limited Fitness Center and an in-house laundry facility. Conveniently located, full service restaurants within walking. A short drive to local industry, 4 major colleges, recreational activities, and shopping malls.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3.00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2007|
|Corridors:||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||89|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.3 Mi | Policies / Expenses
individual - 4:00 PM day of arrivalGroup - 1 weeks to 1 month out
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 8.00%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 2.75%|
|Gym Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
|Rooms Wired Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
$20 per day up to $100 maximum.Limited to dogs only at 80lbs or less.
Airport & Shuttle Information
John Hancock Int'l in Syracuse 40 miles away
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
We have a free hot continental breakfast consisting of eggs, sausage, waffles, assorted breads and pastries, fresh fruit, assorted hot and cold cereals, and yogurt. We also have coffee, juice, and milk available for beverages.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.