Four Seasons Mall, Korey Convention Center, Grasshopper Stadium, A&T College, Wet and Wild Emerald Water Park, Greensboro Colisum, Furniture Market
Large spacious rooms with glass doors that open to private balcony or patio. Hotel sits at Interstate 40 with large well lit parking lot. Large pet walk area, large outdoor pool with grills. Restaurant on site with room service. Large meeting room with dance floor. Catering available.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2007|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||45|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:||1656 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 150 people| Policies / Expenses
24hours prior to arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Piedmont Triad International AirportI 40 West to exit 210
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Days Inn
- Friendly hospitality services and the best value for your budget
- Free Daybreak Breakfast featuring healthy, nutritious options in select locations
- Free in-room tea, coffee, and high-speed internet access
- Daily USA TODAY newspaper based on location
- Free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and public spaces
The Days Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Days Inn, Greensboro Hotel