Newly renovated rooms. Enjoy a quiet location and natural setting at the Best Western Winnsboro. Guests can visit one of the many recreation areas such as Turkey Creek Lake or the Fort Hill State Park within a 30 minute drive of the property. Nearby Wild Life Sanctuaries are Big Lake and Boeuf where day hikes, boating, bird watching and fishing are abundant.
Number of Guest Rooms: 30
Number of Floors: 1
Check-In: 3:00 P.M.
Check-Out: 11:00 A.M.
Currency: United States Dollars (USD)
Time Zone: Central Standard Time
Hotel Ratings: AAA-2 Diamond
Pet Policy: No pets allowed
Child Policy: Children 12 And Under Are Free In Room With One Paying Adult In Existing Bedding.
Sam Marcos Restaurant
Complimentary continental breakfast
24-hour front desk
Fishing, Stocked fish pond
High-speed Internet access
Guest Room Amenities:
Cable satellite television with HBO®
Iron, ironing board
Free local calls under 30 minutes
Suites available, refrigerator and microwave
Non-smoking Rooms: Available
Rooms for the Physically Challenged: Available
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways
Policies / Expenses
In order for cancellation, guests must call in 24 hours in advance of check-in time of day of arrival.
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Monroe Regional Airport is locating about 45 miles west of Winnsboro.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Vantage Hotels
- One of the fastest-growing hotel chains with 1,000+ locations in North America
- Afforable hotel stay with free continental breakfast, high-speed internet, and HBO
- Faxing and copying services
- Value Club Program is a free instant rewards program that offers members 15% off standard room rates, free room upgrades, late check-out, and discounts on other travel products and services
- Bathroom products now biodegradable offering environmentally friendly products
The Vantage Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.