The Best Western Barons Hotel and Conference Centre is conviently located in Ottawa's West end, close to all the amenities this great city has to offer.We are pleased to offer 72 well apointed guest rooms and 11 suites, all with in room coffee, irons and boards, colour cable TV with Pay movies and Games and free access to wireless internet.The Best Western boasts 5000 sqft of meeting space, all on the main level and all naturally lit, that can cater meetings from 2 to 200 people. The Best Western Barons Hotel also has the largest swimming pool in any hotel in the West End, making it a popular destination of teams and groups of all kinds. We are only minutes away from the Scotiabank Centre, home of the NHL's Ottawa Senators and many concerts and events throughout the year. We are also only a short car ride away from all of the Major attractions in the Nations Capital, such as the Canadian War Museum, the Museum of Civilization and the most proplular attraction in Ottawa- Parliment Hill.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||03:00 pm|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2006|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||65|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||6 |
|Meeting Space:||5000 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 200 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:||1.0 Km|
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:||10.0 Km|
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:||10.0 Km|
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||7.00 am -10.00pm| Policies / Expenses
4 pm day of arrival
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|GST: Goods and Services Tax:|| 5.00 GST %|
|PST: Provincial Sales Tax:|| 8.00 PST %|
|Audio Visual Tax:||13.00%|
|Additional Person Fee:||10.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Continental Breakfast Cost:|| 6.29 Per Person|
|Avg. Plated Breakfast Cost:|| 7.99 Per Person|
|Avg. Buffet Breakfast Cost:||10.99 Per Person|
|Avg. Plated Lunch Cost:||12.99 Per Person|
|Avg. Buffet Lunch Cost:||15.99 Per Person|
|Avg. Plated Dinner Cost:||20.00 Per Person|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets are most welcomed with a fee of $ 20.00 per night upto a maximum of $100.00
Airport & Shuttle Information
Ottawa International Airport (YOW) is approx 20KM from Hotel. A shuttle is not offered to our property.One way taxi ranges from $25-$40.00 CDN
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.