Wild Turkey Distillery 4 miles, Four Roses Distillery 4 miles, Rising Sons and Lovers Leap Wineries 5 miles, Veterans Memorial .5 miles, Wild Turkey Trace Golf Course 1 mile, Eagle Lake Convention Ctr 3 miles, Anderson County Park 1 mile.
Verified Reviews of Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Great hotel for our soccer team"
Overall Score5.0/ 5
My son's soccer team stayed here for a tournament. I know a bunch of 15- and 16-year-olds can scare hotel staff, but the folks at Best Western were terrific. Our rooms were clean, the staff was friendly, and the breakfast hours were even extended to accommodate the team's morning game schedule. Thank you, Best Western. You made this team manager's job a lot more pleasant.
23-Mar-2014 Verified Review, stayed from Fri Mar 14 to Sun Mar 16 2014 at a $80.00 group rate.
Customer Reviews of Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn
If you enjoy the small town atmosphere, you will certainly enjoy a visit to the BEST WESTERN Lawrenceburg Inn in Anderson County, Lawrenceburg, Kentucky located 14 miles from the Kentucky state capitol in Frankfort. In the spring and fall enjoy the horse races and yearling sales at Keeneland, just 21 miles away. Anderson County is the home of two famous Kentucky bourbons, Four Roses and Wild Turkey. Visit Lover's Leap Vineyard and Winery, Kentucky's largest vineyard. A walk down Main Street will provide a view of beautiful historic homes. Golfers will enjoy a visit to the Wild Turkey Trace Golf Course. The nearby community park provides a place for sports, fishing, walking and jogging. The BEST WESTERN in Lawrenceburg would be a great place to stay during the annual 127 Yard Sale. After shopping enjoy the outdoor pool and country atmosphere
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2005|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||42|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
Outdoor pool. Open summer months 10am - 11pm. 4ft - 8ft deep.
Policies / Expenses
6pm Day of Arrival
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 6.00%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 3.00%|
|City Tax:|| 1.25%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Bluegrass Airport, Lexington KY 30 22 miles
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Complimentary HOT breakfast from 6-10am. Hot meat and egg, biscuits and gravy, make your own waffles each morning. Also cereal, breads, fruit, etc.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.