St John's Town Center Mall, The Avenues Mall
, Everbank Stadium, UNF, Prime Osborn Convention Center, Museum of Science and History
, Jacksonville Zoological Gardens, Jax Cruise Terminal and Mayport Naval Station
Fully renovated in 2012, Candlewood Suites is designed especially for longer stays, allowing you to live, work, and relax on your schedule, not ours. Plus you earn IHG Rewards points on each qualifying stay. All suites include fully equipped kitchens,large work space, free high speed internet access,Free local calls, Candlewood Cupboard, Free guest laundry, free video/CD lending Library, Candlewood Gym, Gazebo with Grill. Ideal location. Candlewood Suites is located in a Corporate park setting. Facility does not have meeting and/or banquet space. From I-95: Exit 344 (Bulter Blvd) Go east and get onto access road on right. Turn right at light onto Belfort Road. Hotel is on right.
Candlewood Suites is apart of the IHG Green Engage Program.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 pm|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2012|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||111|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Meeting Space:||0 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 0 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:||0.3 Mi|
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:||2.0 Mi|
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:||On-site| Policies / Expenses
INDIVIDUAL RESERVATIONS 24 HOUR PRIOR TO ARRIVAL. GROUP RESERVATIONS 72 HOURS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 7.00 Per Night|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 6.00 Per Night|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
1-6 nights Pet Fee not to exceed $75.007 + nights Pet Fee not to exceed $150.00. One pet (up to 80 lbs)per suite. Must have valid credit card on file at front desk. Proper medical certification must be available upon request (up-to-date vaccination records)
Airport & Shuttle Information
Jacksonville International Airport (JAX)22 miles, $45.00 one way
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
For meals and snacks at an exceptional value, stop by the 24-hour Candlewood Cupboard during your stay. Everything is under $6 and sodas are $1. You can choose among breakfast items, frozen entrees, candy, chips and other quick treats.
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.