Worlds famous Sorghum Festival each Oct.Across the Street Butternut Creek Golf course, 18-hole course, open all year, .25 mile(s)from Union City Historical Museum, 3 mile(s) from Lake Nottley, outdoor recreation, 10 mile(s) from Georgia's highest mountain, Brasstown Bald, 11 mile(s) from Vogel State Park, 14 mile(s) from Appalchian Trail
At the Best Western Milton Inn, Southern hospitality and fresh mountain air will greet you upon your arrival. Blairsville is nestled in the foothills of Blue Ridge Mountains. It is the home of the annual world famous Sorghum Festival which is held during the last three weekends in October. While here you will find there are as many pleasurable activities to fill your days as there are hours. Whether it is camping, hiking, horseback riding, golfing, mountain climbing or simply relaxing by our pool. We have several marinas located on Lake Nottley where boats may be rented by the day for swimming, fishing and sightseeing. In August, the Georgia Mountain Fair hosts daliy bluegrass and country music concerts.If you are in the mood for a mountain drive, you must visit nearby Helen where you can dine on authentic Bavarian cuisine or take a carriage ride through its quaint European Village. Dahlonga, less than 30 miles away, is a historic gold mining town. Here at the Best Western Milton Inn, you will feel right at home and to make your stay more accommodating each guest room is equipped with cable tv, and HBO, hair dryer, coffee maker, Iron & Iron broad, micro/fridge, wireless Hi speed internet also business center in lobby. All rooms has a mountain view. Complimentary newspaper and complimentary deluxe continental breakfast.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||1999|
|Corridors:||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||48|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 3.0 Mi |
pool open 9am to 9 pm outside
Policies / Expenses
Group Cancellation Policy as follows 30 days prior to date of arrival
|Total Misc Fees:||$5.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 7.00 Per Night|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 5.00 Per Night|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
87 mile(s)from Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport,110 mile(s) from Hartsfield Atlanta International Airport
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Internet / WiFI
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.