, Cambria, Elephant Seals, Moonstone Beach, Surfing, Kayaking, Kiteboarding, Stand Up Paddling, Art Galleries, Harmony.
The Best Deal in Town.We are a boutique Motel located in Cambria along California's beautiful Pacific Coast Highway. Our guests enjoy a peaceful creek side location within walking distance to dining, wine tasting and shopping in the village of Old Cambria.Our accommodations are warm and comfortable, offering travelers a peaceful escape. Our property was recently remodeled in 2009 and guests will find that each of our 18 rooms has free Wi-Fi, new beds with 5 star quality comforters with in-room coffee, tea, and cable TV. Ask us for a complimentary wine tasting.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2010|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||18|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:||400 sq. feet|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 20.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 20.0 Mi | Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:||25%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
San Luis Obispo Airport, 30 miles
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Cambria Suites
- Luxury, upscale all-suites hotel that is 100% smoke free
- Ideal for business travelers
- Each suite offers connectivity panel technology for all your media needs and two flat-panel TV's
- Contemporary bistro serving hot breakfast items and dinner
- Guests can enjoy gourmet barista coffee and cocktail bar serving local craft brews
- Wolfgang Puck coffee and room service
- 24 hour convenience store offering late night snacks and healthy, organic items
- Top notch fitness facility
- Take a swim in their heated, indoor swimming pool and whirlpool
- Wired and wireless internet access
- Meeting spaces and catering services available
The Cambria Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.