Belmar beach, Six Flags Great Adventure,
Monmouth Shopping Mall, Asbury Park Convention Center, Head liners & Bar A.
The Americas Best Value Inn-Neptune is located very close to Belmar, Spring Lake and many of New Jersey's popular beaches. It is forty miles south of Newark and close to Monmouth Mall and other major shopping centers. Facility is close to Jersey shore Hospital, Shark River and marina. The motel features clean, comfortable rooms and a large outdoor Swimming Pool. Our rooms are more spacious than a traditional motel room.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Don't Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
We open pool from Memorial day weekend
Morning 8.30 am to 8.00 pm
Policies / Expenses
7 Days prior to arrival.
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
7.00% (Per room per night)
5.00% (Per room per night)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets friendly, designated pet rooms, must register at check in. Additional charges per pet.
Airport & Shuttle Information
50 Miles South from Newark International Airport. New Jersey Transit trains available from Airport to Belmar Train Station.
Local Shuttle Info: Olympic Limousine Service,
5005 New Jersey 33, NJ
About Americas Best Value Inn
- One of the fastest-growing hotel chains with 1,000+ locations in North America
- Afforable hotel stay with free continental breakfast, high-speed internet, and HBO
- Faxing and copying services
- Value Club Program is a free instant rewards program that offers members 15% off standard room rates, free room upgrades, late check-out, and discounts on other travel products and services
- Bathroom products now biodegradable offering environmentally friendly products
The Americas Best Value Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.