Lakeland's quality of life is supported by the variety of arts & cultural opportunities for residents and visitors. Home to many museums and theatres, Lakeland is also proud to boast the nation's largest single-campus collection of Frank Lloyd Wright Architecture. Lakeland is the spring training home of the Detroit Tigers who have practiced here since 1965. Lakeland also has great proximity to many festivals and activities throughout the year, like the Sun n Fun Fly In, Strawberry Festival, and the Lake Mirror Classic Auto Show. Lakeland is also home to the Lakeland Center, which offers great theater, concerts, and sometimes even public ice skating.Approximately 30 minutes west, is Tampa, with several recreational opportunities including Busch Gardens theme park, the Gulf Coast (beaches), Seminole Hard Rock Casino and many beautiful malls and dining opportunities. To the east is Orlando, which has more theme parks, like Disneyworld, Sea World, Universal Studios and others.
***Locations available across the United States** Free internet and daily linen service valued at $20 a week with this booking. Value Place offers affordable weekly stays for fully furnished studios with a full kitchen. Although many guests decide to stay with us for months, some may choose the flexible option of extending their weekly stay for additional nights. Value Place keeps things simple by allowing you to personalize your stay. Optional amenities are available for purchase such as additional Housekeeping, Dish Pack and Coffeemaker. Standard Value Place office hours are Mon-Fri 9am-8pm, Sat 10am-4pm, and Sun 3pm-8pm. You may check in after hours by using the phone in the lobby. Enjoy your stay with our Affordable, Cleaner, Safer, Simple and Flexible lodging experience.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||3:00 p.m. |
|Check Out: ||11:00 AM |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2007 |
|Floors: ||4 |
|Rooms: ||121 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||80 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||5 |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Weekly |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || 0.3 Mi | Policies / Expenses
By 3:00 pm day of arrival. $75 no show fee may apply.
|Total Taxes: ||12.50% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About WoodSpring Suites
- Stay for the night, week, or longer
- Rooms with the basics cut costs, not comfort
- Deep, bi-weekly room cleaning
- Three room layouts, all with modified kitchens
- WoodSpring Hotels offers an extended stay experience and affordability for travelers looking for long stay accommodations with nearly 250 properties nationwide. Brands include WoodSpring Suites and WoodSpring Suites Signature, formally Value Place.
- WoodSpring Suites caters to guest staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and basic amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi, kitchen, 24/7 common spaces including the lobby, flat screen TV’s, and access to laundry and fitness facilities.
- WoodSpring Suites Signature caters to guests staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and more upgraded basic amenities including in-room complimentary Wi-Fi, full-sized kitchen, leather and upholstered furniture, and services such as a fitness center, laundry facility, and a pantry shop.
- Every guestroom features a welcoming open floor plan with a well-designed kitchen with full-size appliances, chairs or sofas, a work desk, free Wi-Fi, access to laundry facilities, fitness facilities, and are all smoke-free and pet-friendly.
The WoodSpring Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.