Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center, Holiday Village Mall, Electric City Waterpark, Fish Hatchery, Numerous Waterfalls, River Hike/Bike Trails
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2010|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||85|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:||900 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 1.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 2.0 Mi | Policies / Expenses
6 PM local time on Day of Arrival
|Total Taxes:|| 7.00%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$1.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
located 1 exit North of airport exit. Hotel Shuttle operates 5AM-12AM based on schedule. Taxi fare is $13
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Holiday Inn Express
- Free Express Start Breakfast Bar offering eggs, omelets, bacon and sausage, and their signature cinnamon rolls just to name a few
- Have their own 100% Arabica Smart Roast Coffee
- Free high-speed internet service in every room
- eHost Online Concierge Service where guests can learn about hotel amenities, major airlines nearby, up-to-date local weather and even car rental services
- Perfect for the business traveler on the go, Holiday Inn Express offers 24/7 fax & photocopy services
- Unlimited free local and toll-free calls
The Holiday Inn Express highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Great Falls