Mount Saint Helens, Golf Courses, Ape Caves, Columbia River Fishing, Hiking.
We have a limited number of pet rooms available! Please make sure the room you are booking says PETS OK! Regrettably your pet will not be allowed in a non-pet room (we only accept dogs in our pet-friendly rooms).From I-5 North or South take Exit #39. Head West about one mile, Take a right on Main St., and a right on 5th Ave. Inside this 100% non-smoking hotel in Kelso, guests will find relaxing accommodations to unwind in while visiting the area or passing through en-route to Washington's beaches. Pets are welcome, but please call about restrictions. Each guest room and kitchenette comes complete with flat screen TV's, cable television, and high-speed internet access. This Mount St. Helens Best Western also provides a complimentary full breakfast each morning, an indoor heated swimming pool and on-site guest laundry. Just outside this Kelso hotel, guests can find their ideal vacation. Outdoor enthusiasts will love hiking, climbing, biking and more at Mount St. Helens National Park. Lake Sacagawea, the Columbia and Cowlitz Rivers offer unbeatable fishing and water sports. Golfers can choose from Mint Valley, Three Rivers and Lewis River Golf Courses. There's plenty of shopping, dining, entertainment and festivals to be found nearby. While in town, don't miss the Mount St. Helens Volcanic Monument.Visiting Kelso on business? Conducting business while on the road is easy at BEST WESTERN Aladdin Inn - Kelso. Weyerhaeuser, Port of Longview, Fibre Channel and Mint Farm Industrial Park are all nearby.There's no better place to stay in Kelso than the BEST WESTERN Aladdin Inn. Make your reservation today and save on an exceptional Kelso hotel with the best customer service in town. Check drop down menu above for special 15% off Best Western Rewards Rate, Government Discounts, Extended Stay Discounts and other promotions.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 pm|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2013|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||77|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
Pool hours 9am-10pm, 3 feet to 8 ft, indoor heated
Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:||20%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Portland International Airport is 45 Minutes Away
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Best Western Aladdin Motor Inn