Movie Theaters next Door.
1.5 miles(s) from Mexicali, BC-Mexican Border Crossing.
1.5 miles(sw) to Gran Plaza Outlets
1.3 miles(se) to SDSU IV Campus
8 miles(w) Golf Course.
12 miles(e)Imperial Sand Dunes.
15 miles (nw) to Imperial Valley Mall
50 miles(e)Casino & Convention Center.
Welcome to BEST WESTERN John Jay Inn!
The Centinela Solar Energy Project brings many travelers to the area, and our Calexico hotel staff is committed to making your stay the best it can be.
Whether you're here for shopping at the Grand Plaza Outlets or in town for business, a great Calexico hotel can make a world of difference. Our BEST WESTERN Calexico, CA hotel features the friendliest service in town, a great value and a location that can't be beat. Many business travelers depend on us to provide them with clean, quiet rooms that make it easy to take care of work.
Hotels in Calexico, CA are close to numerous top businesses. We're happy to host employees of Grand Plaza Outlets, the local energy project and many service men and women in town for military training or business. Just two miles from the border, our Calexico hotel is a favorite for international travelers, too. We're the gateway to Baja, and outdoor lovers and beach bums count on us to provide cool, clean rooms, whether they're coming from or going to Baja.
Homeland Security and border patrol agents consider our Calexico hotel their home away from home. The Naval Base is nearby, and those who serve also favor our property. From NAFTA Officers to vacationers in town to tackle the Desert Dunes, a fantastic location can make a trip even better. If you're here for Baja Racing, hunting or fishing, the commute to your destination will be quick and easy.
Our knowledgeable staff is happy to provide tips and recommendations on everything from dining to recreation. At our Calexico hotel, we strive to go the extra mile for every guest. Your comfort is our main priority, and we go above and beyond to make your stay pleasant.
Reserve a room at BEST WESTERN John Jay Inn today and be close to it all!
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Open from 8am to 10pm
25 people capacity
||Calexico Hotel Group 2LP
Policies / Expenses
30 Days Before Arrival.
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Additional Person Fee:
||10.00 Per Person
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
5 pet friendly rooms.
Pet fee $20 per night
Airport & Shuttle Information
2 Miles Distance $5.00 Dlls one Way.
CXL Calexico International Airport
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Free Hot Continental Breakfast:
Waffles,Variety of Cereals,Juice, Oatmeal,Coffee & Decaf, Tea, Fresh Fruit,Milk, Yogurt,muffins, white & wheat bread, bagels, and hot items as sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs & cheese-omelettes, bisquets & sausage gravy,
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.