Fire Island, Nassau & Suffolk County Govenment, SUNY @ Stonybrook, FAA, Forrest Labs, Hauppauge Industrial Park, IRS, Islip MacArthur Airport
All Suite Hotel with full kitchens, daily housekeeping, hot breakfast buffet 7 days a week, Hospitality hour Tuesdays and Wednesdays serving a light meal, Indoor pool, whirlpool, exercise room, free high speed internet, and meeting space to accommodate 15-30 depending on set-up. Nestled in a secluded area surrounded in well manicured lawns and flowers but within minutes to all major roadways, the Long Island Railroad and Islip MacArthur Airport. Come and experience our pristine beaches, world renowned vineyards and wines, deep-sea fishing and whale watching, amusement and water parks, championship golf courses, mansions, arboretums, museums, farms, historic landmarks and lighthouses.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2008|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||100|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:||300 sq. feet| Policies / Expenses
Individual - 6pm day of arrival/Group - based on contract Agreement
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Located 4 miles from Islip MacArthur Airport.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Residence Inn by Marriott
- Extended stay hotel offering large 1- and 2- bedroom suites and studio suites
- Full kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, and coffee makers
- Free hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi everywhere
- Complimentary evening socials offering food and drinks for guests
- Fitness center with modern equipment and TVs
- Great outdoor space with barbeque and fire pits
- Private meeting spaces perfect for events and family gatherings
- Free grocery delivery service available
- Dry cleaning and on-site laundry services
- Pet friendly
The Residence Inn by Marriott highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Hauppauge Residence Inn by Marriott