Verified Reviews of Best Western Mission Bay Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Comfortable, Affordable, Accessible"
Overall Score5.0/ 5
I was recommended by Sangeeta of Hotels.com group division regarding this property and I was very happy! Everyone was so nice and accommodating, Madison in Sales and Melissa at the front desk had been flawlessly helping our group. The rooms are clean and location is excellent, it's close to all San Diego focus points, my group could not be happier. Thank you Best Western Mission Bay, we'll see you soon!
25-Nov-2016 Verified Review, stayed from Thu Nov 24 to Fri Nov 25 2016 at a $75.00 group rate (15% discount).
Response from Management on 02-Dec-2016:
"A Great Stop in San Diego!"
Overall Score4.0/ 5
We were traveling with a big group and had made a group booking. Everything went so well and the staff at the hotel were great! They were ready for us and had everything organized well! The gentleman that was working the counter was so helpful, he kindly directed us to a great place for supper. The beds were clean and comfy. the breakfast was nice too. Thank you! It was very easy to make the group booking!
20-Nov-2016 Verified Review, stayed from Sat Nov 19 to Sun Nov 20 2016 at a $84.00 group rate (15% discount).
Response from Management on 02-Dec-2016:
Customer Reviews of Best Western Mission Bay
The Best Western Mission Bay offers Spanish-Mission inspired architecture and contemporary style, delivering spacious accommodations within walking distance of the enchanting waters of Mission Bay. Guests staying at this San Diego hotel will enjoy well-appointed guest rooms & suites complete with cable television (including HBO), refrigerator, microwave, and free wireless high-speed Internet access. Deluxe complimentary breakfast buffet, pool and spa, fitness and business center and free parking are just a few of the amenities you will enjoy on your fun-filled and memorable stay in San Diego, California!
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 pm|
|Check Out:||12:00 am|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2012|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||99|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.5 Mi |
Our outdoor heated pool and jacuzzi are open from 9:00am to 10:00pm
Policies / Expenses
Individual cancellation: 24 hours.Group cancellation: Different for each group. Hotel will specify cancellation policy upon setting up agreement.
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
$15 per night per room, with a maximum of 25 lbs per pet. Cats and dogs only with a maximum of 2 pets per room.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Approximately 3 miles from San Diego Lindbergh Field. Cost for a taxi one way is about $15.00.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Our property offers a complimentary hot breakfast including fresh waffles, sausage, eggs, bacon, fresh fruit, pastries, juice and coffee.
Internet / WiFI
We offer complimentary WiFi in-room as well as in public spaces.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Best Western Mission Bay Inn, Best Western Mission Bay Inn by Seaworld