Verified Reviews of Best Western Mission Bay Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Overpriced for Average Rooms."
Overall Score3.0/ 5
The area itself was a little rundown, but the rooms were nice and the staff was very friendly. The breakfast area was a little small and didn't have enough seating to accommodate very many people. Overall, the price was pretty steep for a basic hotel but it was within a reasonable walking distance to the Mission Bay rec area.
07-Apr-2015 Verified Review, stayed from Wed Apr 01 to Thu Apr 02 2015 at a $79.00 group rate.
"Dogs and Little Kids Can Be Unnerving."
Overall Score3.0/ 5
I have stayed at the Best Western before in Mission Bay and have always had a decent stay. This time I was traveling with my three teenage granddaughters and had little kids right on the floor above me start at 5:30 am running around the room. They did this for the three mornings we were there. The first morning I called the front desk and he said he would give them a call. If he did, there was no correction of what they were doing. He said they were staying one more night (but they were there two more nights). Then on the second night, the neighbors next to me had a dog that they left while I assume they went to dinner. He whinned and cried for an hour and a half. Maybe free breakfast is not worth it for me anymore and I will stay somewhere else next time.
19-Jul-2014 Verified Review, stayed from Tue Jul 15 to Fri Jul 18 2014 at a $161.10 average nightly rate.
"Great Customer Service"
Overall Score5.0/ 5
I stayed for a week at Best Western Mission Bay and I was very pleased with the extraordinary customer service from the staff. While waiting for my turn at the registration, Bill constantly told us he would be right with us. When I got into my room, the WiFi connection wasn't too good. I reported it to the front desk, and Bill offered to transfer me to a room that had a strong WiFi connection. I was very pleased. In addition, the room was clean, and the breakfast foods had a different variety including hot items. The lady in the breakfast area was always smiling and attended to our needs and questions. Overall, my stay was great and I will definitely return to this location.
01-Jun-2014 Verified Review, stayed from Mon May 26 to Sun Jun 01 2014 at a $79.47 average nightly rate.
"Great Complimentary Breakfast!"
Overall Score4.0/ 5
One of the best complimentary breakfasts included hot items such as waffles, eggs, and bacon. Enjoyed our stay. Convenient to Sea World. Friendly and helpful people at the front desk.
16-Dec-2013 Verified Review
Customer Reviews of Best Western Mission Bay
The Best Western Mission Bay offers Spanish-Mission inspired architecture and contemporary style, delivering spacious accommodations within walking distance of the enchanting waters of Mission Bay. Guests staying at this San Diego hotel will enjoy well-appointed guest rooms & suites complete with cable television (including HBO), refrigerator, microwave, and free wireless high-speed Internet access. Deluxe complimentary breakfast buffet, pool and spa, fitness and business center and free parking are just a few of the amenities you will enjoy on your fun-filled and memorable stay in San Diego, California!
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 pm|
|Check Out:||11:00 am|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2012|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||99|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:||On-site|
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:||0.3 Mi|
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:||0.5 Mi|
Our outdoor heated pool and jacuzzi are open from 9:00am to 10:00pm
Policies / Expenses
Individual cancellation: 24 hours.Group cancellation: Different for each group. Hotel will specify cancellation policy upon setting up agreement.
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
$15 per night, no weight restrictions.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Approximately 3 miles from San Diego Lindbergh Field. Cost for a taxi one way is about $15.00.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Our property offers a complimentary hot breakfast including fresh waffles, sausage, eggs, bacon, fresh fruit, pastries, and fresh juice and coffee.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Best Western Mission Bay Inn, Best Western Mission Bay Inn by Seaworld