Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2011|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||115|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 1.0 Mi |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||11AM-6PM| Policies / Expenses
|Total Taxes:|| 0.00%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Cost EUR 10,00 per night
Airport & Shuttle Information
FlightThe Airport bus SB60 takes you in approx. 30 min. from Terminal 1 to the Main Station Bonn.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
- City-centered hotels with more than 35 properties in Germany, Austria, and the Netherlands
- Guests get a FreeCity Ticket valid for 2 days worth of public transportation. This can also include an airport connection based on location
- Ideal for business travelers with business rooms and a state-of-the-art business center with internet access
- Meeting and event space offering free Wi-Fi, standard technical equipment, and a set-up of room included
- Free standard Wi-Fi in all guestrooms
- large selection of food in the restaurant and drink selections in the bar/lounge
- Breakfast buffet offers cold meats, cheeses, bread, and fresh juice, coffee and tea
- Pet friendly services
The InterCityHotel highlights above are subject to change without notice.