76 Bedrooms and 24 large family rooms 12 minute walk to Killarney Town Centre. Quiet but central location. Ideal for touring the Wild Atlantic Way, Kerry and the south west. Full leisure facilities. Live entertainment in Saddlers Pub on selected nights.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2006|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||93|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site | Policies / Expenses
2 weeks for groups. 48 hours for Individual bookings
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
|Total Taxes:|| 0.00%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
14km from Kerry Airport70km from Cork Airport
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Breakfast is buffet style Monday - Friday 7.30am - 10.30 amSaturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays 7.30 am - 11.30am Continental Breakfast €8.00 ppfull Breakfast €10.00
Internet / WiFI
Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
About Holiday Inn
- Full-service hotel offering three different experiences: Holiday Inn Express ideal for the business traveler, Holiday Inn Resorts for family fun and relaxation, and the Holiday Inn Club Vacations, suitable for family and friends with spacious accommodations
- Offering comfort and family-oriented service, children stay and eat free at Holiday Inn properties
- Free high-speed internet access
- Restaurants and bars on-site with good food and drinks for all ages
- Indoor or Outdoor swimming pools based on location
- Great exercise facilities
- Based on select properties, Holiday Inn's The Hub is the perfect entertainment spot and gaming area with a media lounge, fire pits, etc.
The Holiday Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.