Experience the Comforts of Home in Grand Junction, Colorado! Candlewood Suites Hotel in Grand Junction, Colorado is the newest all-suite hotel in Western Colorado. Travelers benefit from our convenient location off I-70 and close proximity to the Mesa Mall and many shops and restaurants. Our extended stay hotel is surrounded by beautiful red rock formations and the area offers sights and activities ranging from river rafting, wine tasting and historic museums. The Candlewood Suites is a short drive from many attractions such as the Colorado National Monument, Colorado River and the Western Colorado Wine Country. Our hotel is also minutes away from Country Jam USA, Rock Jam and the JUCO World Series. Candlewood Suites location is also ideal for relocation, projects, temporary assignments or training in the Western Colorado area. If you are in the area to tour Colorado Mesa University, we are just minutes away! Haliburton, Pillar Innovations, Bureau of Land Management and the offices of the Department of the Interior are just a few of the businesses nearby. When you need a "home away from home" in Grand Junction, we are the perfect alternative to corporate housing and an excellent choice for an extended stay or a short visit. Our hotel offers suites with fully equipped kitchens, 32-inch flat screen TVs, DVD players and workspaces with large desks. At the Candlewood Cupboard, you can purchase frozen entrees soft drinks and snacks. GJ Rockies also have over 30 home games in town!
We participate in the Green Engage Program with IHG.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||3:00 |
|Check Out: ||12:00 |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2011 |
|Floors: ||4 |
|Rooms: ||97 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||97 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||6 |
|Suites: ||97 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Weekly |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || 1.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || 5.0 Mi | Policies / Expenses
before 6:00 PM date of arrial
|Total Taxes: ||10.65% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
$15- first night$10 each additional night$150 for 8+ nights
Airport & Shuttle Information
Grand Junction Regional Airport- 7 mi.Free ShuttleTaxi- $16.50
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
We do not serve a breakfast but do have a 20% discount at the IHOP. We also sell items in the Candlewood Cupboard.
Internet / WiFI
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.