Cherry Creek Shopping district, Park Meadows Retail Resort, right outside of Downtown Denver, SkyVenture Indoor Skydiving, Racing, Wedding and Garden Venues. DTC Businesses, Aurora Sports Park, Cherry Creek
State Park, The Wood House Day Spa.
Verified Reviews of Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center
Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"A Great Place!"
Overall Score5.0/ 5
My girls and I stayed here overnight. Our suite was clean and very nicely decorated. The pull out sofa was like new and comfortable and the king bed I slept in was fantastic. The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful when we had any questions or if the girls wanted snacks. The pool was a big hit and the grounds were very well kept. I definitely will recommend this hotel to my traveling friends and family!
"Accommodations still need to be completed on the upgrade"
Overall Score3.0/ 5
The beds were comfortable and the breakfast was better than the average continental breakfast. Our immediate disappointment was upon check in. We had reserved a room with two queens and a sofa bed online. When we arrived at the motel we were told that we could have a king because some other guests had decided to stay another night. Well that is the wrong way to do business. If other guests had decided to stay another night then they should have had the king suite. Needless to say we did not sleep well the first night. On our second day we were put in a two queen suite but the party directly above us was extremely noisy. When we called the office to have them talk to the room above us we were moved rather than then addressing the problem. I found that strange. We ended up having to go ask for a hair dryer as one was not put in our room yet and we were told that they hadn't gotten them all placed out yet. The only other complaint was on the third day some of the breakfast food was cold. I will give the hotel a high rating for trying to satisfy as they did give us a price break. Given time I believe that they will get everything where it needs to be in the end. I would stay there again to see if the improvement comes through.
Verified Review, stayed from Fri May 23 to Mon May 26 2014 at a $119.99 average nightly rate.
Customer Reviews of Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center
Designed with the executive traveler in mind,or the guest that wants to
take their time in style.Our apartment style suites offer everything you need
to do business - and unwind from doing business. Space, privacy, and total
connectivity make your suite the perfect home office; comfort and
convenience make it the ideal home away from home.
Our suites mean business: free high-speed internet access, your own private
line/number and personalized voice mail are standard. Set up your home
office to enjoy productivity in private. Work faster; save time and
We offer three different suite plans, all spacious and with full kitchens and separate living/dining and bedroom areas. Whether its for business or pleasure, you'll find everything you need to enjoy your stay in style. Cook for yourself or entertain a few friends. Enjoy the outdoor pool or the varied area entertainment venues.
• Business Center with Printer
• Complimentary Daily Breakfast
• Complimentary High-Speed Internet
• Convenience Shop Store (on-Site)
• Daily Housekeeping Service
• Evening Sundowner Reception with free Beer & Wine (Mon-Thu)
• Fitness Center with Cardio Equipment
• Kitchens - Fully Equipped
• Laundry Facilities
• Local Restaurant Delivery Service
• Outdoor BBQ Grills & Picnic Area
• Parking (Ample and Complimentary)
• Pool & Hot Tub
• Sofa Beds
• Shuttle Service within 5 miles of the hotel
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||1 View Spaces
||500 sq. feet
Policies / Expenses
6:00 Pm on day of Arrival
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed with non refundable fee, $20/per night for up to 6 nights. $150 flat rate for 7 plus nights. Each pet must weight less than 80lbs. Pet agreement must be signed at check-in.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Denver International Airport is 25 miles North East of the hotel
Centennial Airport is 2 miles East of the hotel
Super Shuttle or Taxi available from both locations. Taxi from DIA approx. $85 one-way.Super Shuttle is approx. $20.00 one way. Towncars also availble.
Local Shuttle Info: Complimentary shuttle service within a 3 mile radius
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Staybridge Suites
- Extended stay property with a fully-equipped kitchen and a full-size refrigerator with ice maker and microwave oven
- All spacious suites also include a toaster, dishwasher, storage areas, and a cooktop stove
- Free high-speed internet access with ample workspace
- Complimentary fitness facility, laundry room, and business center open 24/7
- Pet-friendly services
- The Social Tuesdays - Thursdays offers free food and beverages
- Great outdoor spaces: The Patio and The Backyard. At participating locations, enjoy Wednesday night BBQs
- Free hot breakfast buffet serving waffles, fruits, and yogurt
- Wolfgang Puck Coffee
- The Pantry convenience store sells easy meals, snacks, and drinks 24-hours a day
The Staybridge Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Bradford Homesuites Denver Tech Center