Zoo, Comerica Park, Ford Field, Fox Theater, Cobo Hall, Joe Louis Arena, Palace of Auburn Hills
Renovation completed in March 2006. Our upgrades include: New Hardwood Floors in all Kitchens,Upgraded art work in all Suites, A complete new Goose Down bed package, New granite for counter tops for vanity area, new carpet throughout all Suites, New Window Treatments, Fireplace Mantels, Upgraded bar stools & Furniture, new art deco lighting. Complete gatehouse renovation June 2008.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2010|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||96|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.5 Mi | Policies / Expenses
4p cancel policy of individual/ and group cancel policy 72 hours prior
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
|Total Taxes:|| 9.50%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 6.00%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 3.50%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
$75.00 non refundable fee.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Wayne County Detroit Metropolitan Airport. Metro Cars, Taxi service one-way expense 65.00
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Residence Inn by Marriott
- Extended stay hotel offering large 1- and 2- bedroom suites and studio suites
- Full kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, and coffee makers
- Free hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi everywhere
- Complimentary evening socials offering food and drinks for guests
- Fitness center with modern equipment and TVs
- Great outdoor space with barbeque and fire pits
- Private meeting spaces perfect for events and family gatherings
- Free grocery delivery service available
- Dry cleaning and on-site laundry services
- Pet friendly
The Residence Inn by Marriott highlights above are subject to change without notice.