Many attractions, shopping places and restaurants are walking distance from our hotel. All types of food, including many great Mediterranean restaurants such as Raffi's Place and Carousel Restaurant with live music and dancers. Walking distance from the hotel are two malls, Glendale
Galleria which is a large indoor mall and the Americana which is a beautiful higher-end outdoor mall. The Glendale Galleria also includes many restaurants with bars and a movie theater.
Always a top rated hotel in Glendale on TripAdvisor, the Vagabond Inn Glendale is located right in the heart of the city, and just a short walk to the Americana at Brand and the Glendale Galleria, as well as a number of restaurants and other entertainment options. Our hotel has an elevator to make it easier for guests to bring their shopping bags up three flights of our hotel. Our hotel offers superior convenience when visiting the hottest Los Angeles attractions. We are near the Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens where you can visit the Elephants of Asia habitat among other notable exhibits. Hike to the Hollywood sign or one of many Griffith Park hiking trails, or take in the views of LA from the Griffith Observatory. Plan a visit to the nearby the Rose Bowl, Dodger Stadium, Burbank, Hollywood and many other nearby hot spots. It also is a short drive to many theme parks such as Universal Studios Hollywood, Six Flags, Knott's Berry Farm, California Adventure and Disneyland. At our hotel you can take advantage of the heated swimming pool, 46 inch flat screen TV with HBO, free Wi-Fi, free parking, free continental breakfast, as well as business-friendly rooms. Cool down in our hotel rooms with our newly upgraded AC units. We offer free fruits, hot coffee, and tea in the lobby all day long. We are also ADA accessible. Whether you're visiting Glendale for business or pleasure, Vagabond Inn will serve you with our own brand of Western hospitality. Great Value, Friendly People - it's how we do things.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||3:00PM |
|Check Out: ||12:00PM |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2007 |
|Floors: ||3 |
|Rooms: ||52 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||52 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||3 |
|Suites: ||4 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Daily |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || 0.3 Mi |
|Pool Info: |
Our Pool area is open 9:00AM-9:00PM on a daily basis.
Policies / Expenses
24H prior arrival date
|Nightly Parking: ||0 |
|Total Taxes: ||12.20% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Occupancy Tax: || 12.00% |
|Resort/Hotel Fee: || 0.00 Per Night |
|Parking Fee: || 10.00 Per Night |
|Rooms Wireless Internet Fee: || 0.00 Per Day |
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Close to Burbank Airport, but LAX is 27 miles away, cab fare is $75, plus tip. LAX private shuttel price starts at $25
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Sorry
, pets are not
Parking is $10 daily charge
Internet / WiFI
Wi-Fi/Internet is free of charge
About Vagabond Inn
- Affordable hotels offering comfort and customer care only in sunny California
- With pet and eco-friendly locations, guests can enjoy a free breakfast and Wi-Fi, free local calls, cable TV, and in-room coffee
- Free airport shuttle services based on location
The Vagabond Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Suggested AI Generated Itinerary
- Breakfast: The Pan - A cozy breakfast spot offering a variety of breakfast classics and specialty dishes. Located 0.5 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: The Morrison - A gastropub with a diverse menu featuring burgers, sandwiches, and salads. Located 0.8 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: Porto's Bakery & Cafe - A popular bakery and cafe known for its delicious pastries and Cuban-inspired dishes. Located 1.2 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: Griffith Observatory - A famous landmark offering stunning views of the city and the stars. Located 4.5 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast: The Original Pantry Cafe - A historic diner serving hearty breakfast dishes since 1924. Located 1.3 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: In-N-Out Burger - A classic fast-food chain known for its delicious burgers and milkshakes. Located 1.1 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: The Cheesecake Factory - A popular restaurant chain known for its extensive menu and delicious cheesecakes. Located 0.7 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: Universal Studios Hollywood - A famous theme park and film studio offering thrilling rides and behind-the-scenes tours. Located 6.2 miles from the hotel.