If your next trip demands a little California dreaming, look no further than this Dinuba hotel where you'll be nestled right against the vistas of the Wild West.Sure, California is known for Hollywood glitz and glam, but nothing compares to the breathtaking beauty of Mother Nature. Adjacent to Sequoia National Park and Kings Canyon National Park, your stay in this Dinuba hotel means every room comes with a view. There are plenty of Visalia hotels to choose from, but only one makes you feel at home.When searching for Kingburg hotels and Reedley hotels, you need to know that service and quality are a priority. Enjoy large rooms and suites, along with free Wi-Fi and a new mattress in every room. If you're in the midst of exploring the parks, there is free truck parking for your rig. It's all about making you - the guest - come first at all times.Maybe you're in town to check out the International Agri-Center, Raisin Festival or Tulare County Museum. The Lemoore Air Force Base and Palace Casino Lemoore are popular attractions. A variety of sights are waiting to be seen, so what are you waiting for?Of course, sometimes business calls and you have to answer. Many employees of BASF, Ruiz Foods, Kens Propane and Sun-Maid Raisins call this Dinuba hotel their home away from home. Not only are we close to nature, we're also just a short drive away from a number of popular companies. A staple here is our famous, complimentary breakfast. Enjoy platefuls of steaming hot waffles accompanied with flaky pastries. A selection of fruits, cereal, and yogurt are on hand daily. Nothing complements an all-American breakfast better than a glass of juice or a cup of premium 100% Arabica coffee.Reserve your room at BEST WESTERN Americana and take advantage of everything the Sunshine State has to offer!
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||3:00 PM |
|Check Out: ||11:00 AM |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2010 |
|Floors: ||2 |
|Rooms: ||39 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||36 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||4 |
|Suites: ||5 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Daily |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 1.0 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || 2.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || 2.0 Mi |
|Pool Info: ||9am to 9pm | Policies / Expenses
|Nightly Parking: ||0 |
|Typical Group Deposit: ||25% |
|Total Taxes: ||10.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
FREE Continental including FRESH made WAFFLEs, Yoghurt, Variety of Danishes, Muffins, Breads, Juices, etc
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.