Santander Performing Arts Center Santander ArenaVF Outlet Village Reading Public Museum
Historical toursBerks County Parks Walking, Hiking, Biking trailsGoggleworks Center for the ArtsReading IMAX movie theaterMallsFirst Energy Stadium (Fightin' Phillies)Reading Royals HockeyOne hour to Hershey Park, Dorney Park and Dutch Wonderland One hour to Lancaster, American Music Theatre and Sight & SoundOne hour to Philadelphia
Candlewood Suites is a 74 room all suite hotel located along West Reading's Penn Avenue corridor with many shopping and eating locations within walking distance. Easy access on/off of Highway 422. Our suites are equipped with full kitchens, including dishware, silverware, pots/pans, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, garbage disposal. Complimentary wireless internet and on-site free laundry and gym. Candlewood Cupboard on-site where guests can purchase food, beverage, and convenience items. If you do not find what you need in your room, we have our "Lending Locker" with various items. You are also welcome to borrow from our DVD Library for entertainment! Please see the sales office for various offers from merchants and restaurants for discounts.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2009|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||68|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
|FEMA Approved:||Yes| Policies / Expenses
Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to 3PM check in time. NO EXCEPTIONS
|Typical Group Deposit:||No|
|Total Misc Fees:||$20.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 6.00%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 5.00%|
|Resort/Hotel Fee:|| 0.00 Per Night|
|Parking Fee:|| 0.00 Per Night|
|Cleaning Fee:|| 0.00 Per Night|
|Porterage Fee:|| 0.00 Per Item|
|Gym Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
|Additional Person Fee:|| 0.00 Per Person|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets weighing less than 80 pounds are welcome. Proper medical certifications specifying that all vaccinations are up-to-date must be available upon request.Non-refundable fee of $75 for up to six nights and $150 for 7+nights.Guests are responsible for any damages to the room and its contents. The guest will be charged additional fees for extensive cleaning or damages beyond a deep clean process.Pets left unattended must be in a pet crate or carrier while gone.Pets must be leashed at all times, outside the room.Housekeeping Service is mandatory each week. Arrangements must be made during that time of service.Complaints regarding barking is not acceptable. The guest may be asked to make alternate arrangements for their pet.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Reading Airport, no shuttle, approx 5 milesPhiladelphia Int'l Airport, no shuttle, approx 70 miles and 1 hour 20 minutes.Harrisburg Int'l Airport-no shuttle, approx 60 miles and 60 minutes.
Local Shuttle Info: Various Taxi services available 24 hoursUber available in areaMichael's Classic Limousine Service
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
While we do not serve a breakfast, our Cook's Cupboard is designed for your convenience of frozen food items, breakfast sandwiches, individually wrapped muffins, danish, FREE coffee and tea and the morning paper!
Our parking lot is free to all guests!(The lower part of our lot is underground)
Internet / WiFI
The hotel and all rooms are equipped with wireless internet. All suites are also equipped with an ethernet port.
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.