Holiday Inn Express Swindon West is a contemporary, value for money hotel ideally located just off the M4 motorway in Swindon, at Junction 16.
We refurbished our bedrooms in 2008 and added air conditioning to make them even more comfortable
• Every room has the following standard features
• En suite with power shower
• 32-inch flatscreen TV
• Air conditioning (comfort cooling/heating)
• High speed Internet access (charges apply)
• Tea / coffee making facilities
• Work desk with lamp
• And don't forget that every rate at Holiday Inn Express Swindon West includes complimentary breakfast with a continental selection and hot items.
The Holiday Inn Express Swindon West hotel is a great choice for your next conference or meeting with 4 purpose-built rooms for up to 70 delegates and a great location.
Our conference rooms feature air conditioning, contemporary decor and modern facilities, providing a professional backdrop to your meeting. We can supply stationery, equipment* and catering options* to suit your needs and budget.
Meeting Room Name Length (m) Width (m) Theatre Boardroom Classroom Ushape
Meeting Room 1 10.8 6.8 70 30 30 25
Meeting Room 2 9.2 6.2 40 20 22 20
Meeting Room 3 6.5 6.8 30 10 12 12
Meeting Room 4 9.8 6.2 45 25 24 24
• Room hire, day delegate and 24-hour rates available
• Delegate car parking
• Choice of conference lunches and dinners
• Natural daylight
At our Swindon Holiday Inn Express we offer simple evening meals in the comfort of our Great Room lounge from Monday to Thursday. Our menu offers a range of popular favourites including curries, pasta, burgers and more.
All our room rates include complimentary buffet breakfast, so after great nights sleep join us for a selection of hot and cold drinks, cereals, pastries, yoghurts, fresh fruit and our newly introduced hot scrambled eggs and sausages. Set your alarm that little bit earlier to make sure you leave time to enjoy it!
Drinks and snacks
If you just want a quick snack or sandwich on the run make sure that you take a look at our vending area. Available 24 hours a day, we offer a range of crisps, confectionary, sandwiches, snacks and cold drinks.
After a hard day, kick back and relax in the informal Great Room with a drink from our fully licensed bar or a hot drink from our coffee menu.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||772 sq. feet
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
||24 hours for residents
Policies / Expenses
4pm on day of arrival for individual reservations. 14 days prior to arrival for the group. Anything after this will be charged at 100%
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|VAT: Value Added Tax:
||20.00 VAT % Inclusive
||46.00 Per Night
|Rooms Wireless Internet Fee:
|| 9.95 Per Day
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Nearest Airport, Bristol Internation Airport, approximately 40 miles from the hotel
Local Shuttle Info: N/A
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Holiday Inn
- Full-service hotel offering three different experiences: Holiday Inn Express ideal for the business traveler, Holiday Inn Resorts for family fun and relaxation, and the Holiday Inn Club Vacations, suitable for family and friends with spacious accommodations
- Offering comfort and family-oriented service, children stay and eat free at Holiday Inn properties
- Free high-speed internet access
- Restaurants and bars on-site with good food and drinks for all ages
- Indoor or Outdoor swimming pools based on location
- Great exercise facilities
- Based on select properties, Holiday Inn's The Hub is the perfect entertainment spot and gaming area with a media lounge, fire pits, etc.
The Holiday Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.