Novotel Glasgow Centre hotel is a stylish and contemporary 4-star hotel located metres from central Glasgow's Sauchiehall Street and close to central Glasgow attractions, as well as the city's nightlife and shopping. The hotel has 139 rooms, each with wireless internet and satellite TV. The elements bar and restaurant serves modern European dishes as well as wine and cocktails. You can relax in the sauna after a work-out at the fitness centre. The hotel's 6 fully-equipped function rooms can cater for up to 40 people.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2010|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||139|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||6 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:||On-site|
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:||On-site|
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:||On-site|
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||24 hour| Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|VAT: Value Added Tax:||20.00 VAT % Inclusive|
|Parking Fee:|| 8.00 Per Night|
|Rooms Wired Internet Fee:|| 9.95 Per Day|
|Avg. Plated Breakfast Cost:||13.95 Per Person|
|Avg. Plated Dinner Cost:||21.00 Per Person|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Glasgow International Airport, 8 miles. Bus Shuttle 500. Taxi's costs £18.00
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
- Business and leisure hotel with locations in major international cities, business districts and tourist destinations
- Spacious guestrooms in a contemporary design with eco-friendly amenities
- Free Wi-Fi services and plenty of outlets
- 4 breakfast options: early bird, city breakfast, buffet breakfast, room service and 3 lunch/dinner options: restaurant, bar, and in-room service
- Uniquely designed meeting room spaces
- Great accomodation offers for families including breakfast for 2 children under 16 per adult room, late Sunday check-out time (5pm), giveaways and play areas, as well as special kid's menus and baby equipment
- Fitness and wellness areas
The Novotel highlights above are subject to change without notice.