Choose this Bishop hotel and delight in being near fishing, Mule Days and Los Angeles Department of Water and Power while enjoying many amenities.
Whether you're here on business or for a leisurely trip, there's so much to do in this peaceful, charming community that's less than three hours away from Mammoth Lakes, Yosemite National Park, Death Valley and the soaring Sierra Nevada. Looking to enjoy the stunning scenery closer to town? Bishop Creek Recreational Area, Crowley Lake and Ski Mammoth are all within less than 40 miles of this delightful Bishop hotel, allowing you to enjoy fishing, hunting, hiking and skiing during your stay.
Experience the local charm at many area events, including the high school rodeo, a local car show, Mule Days, Bishop Pow Wow and the Tri-County Fair. Relax with a delicious meal at the variety of nearby restaurants and great shopping and entertainment.
Those traveling on business can enjoy making the most of their trip, as Los Angeles Department of Water and Power, California Fire, BMW and Ventra County Motorcycle Club are conveniently located near this Bishop, CA hotel. Traveling is also easy and stress-free - Bishop Airport is just three miles away.
You'll feel right at home in the oversized, luxurious rooms at this eco-friendly Bishop hotel. Guests can expect many wonderful amenities, including a 42-inch LCD TV with cable satellite television, high-speed Internet access, a coffeemaker, a refrigerator and a microwave. Before you head out for a day filled with sightseeing or work, get the fuel you need with a complimentary continental breakfast.
You'll get even more value out of your stay with many other on-site amenities. Guests can also enjoy an outdoor, seasonally solar-heated pool, an indoor spa, guest laundry, an exercise facility, fish cleaning facilities and freezers, business services and free parking.
For an extraordinary trip to Bishop, make a reservation at BEST WESTERN PLUS Bishop Holiday Spa Lodge today and save!
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
30 days prior to arrival.
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|| 0.00 Per Stay (complimentary)
|Additional Person Fee:
||10.00 Per Person (max 4 persons)
|Rooms Wireless Internet Fee:
|| 0.00 Per Stay (complimentary)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Limited Rooms with a $20.00 per night fee, maximum of 2 pets per room
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Best Western Holiday Spa Lodge