Morro Rock and Hearst CastleÂ® are just a couple of top attractions that are nestled close to this Morro Bay hotel.Golfing and fishing are favorite pastimes in this region. Our Morro Bay hotel boasts a fantastic location, whether guests prefer a lazy day at the beach, water recreation, or hitting the greens. This is a true escape where the best of sunny California is right at your doorstep. Just one block away from the waterfront, where fishing reigns supreme, guests are instantly transported to another world.Weâ??re one of the few hotels in Morro Bay with air conditioning, which is a welcome perk during hot summer months. The view is unbeatable. Guests are also within walking distance to many shops and restaurants. However, breakfast is on us. Our complimentary continental buffet includes hot waffles, pastries and fresh fruits, cereals and yogurt, and 100% Arabica coffee.Free in-room Wi-Fi is another perk at this Morro Bay hotel. When it comes time to explore, thereâ??s no need to drive. Everything is within walking distance. Check out Morro Rock with miles of golden beaches. The Morro Bay Kite Festival is a real treat. The Morro Bay Car Show and Morro Bay Harbor Festival are also favorite events.Some guests are lucky enough to travel here on business. Our Morro Bay hotel caters to business and leisure travelers alike. We regularly host employees of the Morro Bay Power Plant, and the US Coast Guard Station is also in town. You can take care of business right in your spacious room featuring large work desks.The staff at this Morro Bay hotel is known for being warm and friendly. Itâ??s the perfect welcome to your peaceful getaway. There are many sights to see in the area. Discover a new favorite restaurant and pick up treasures from the local boutiques. Reserve a tranquil room at BEST WESTERN Tradewinds and discover what Morro Bay has in store for you! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 pm|
|Check Out:||11:00 am|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2009|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||24|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 1.0 Mi | Policies / Expenses
Sunday-Thursday 48 hoursFriday-Saturday 72 hours
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
San Luis Obispo Airport
Local Shuttle Info: none
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.