Choose this comfortable and luxurious Morro Bay hotel.Conveniently located half way between Los Angeles and San Francisco, the BEST WESTERN San Marcos Inn offers travelers a perfect gateway to many of California's great attractions. The hotel is also accessible to many sites of interest in the Morro Bay area, including the Morro Bay State Park, MontaÃ±a de Oro State Park, and Hearst Castle. Hotel guests enjoy easy access to multiple recreational opportunities including golfing, beaches, kayaking, fishing, birdwatching, shopping, whale watching and wine tasting.This deluxe California hotel offers rooms with bay, ocean and Morro Rock views. All rooms come equipped with cable satellite television with HBOÂ®, free access to high-speed Internet, microwave and refrigerator. The hotel's Hydra Therapy indoor spa is also an ideal place for guests to relax and unwind. Other hotel amenities include a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast. Guests at this Best Western hotel are sure to have a pleasant stay!Front desk is closed from 11:00 p.m. to 7:30 a.m. daily. After-hours check-ins are accommodated with a lock box at the lobby entrance. Hotel personnel available 24-hours via emergency telephone located at lobby entrance.
California Green Lodging Certified
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2009|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||32|
|Rooms with 1 Bed:||19|
|Rooms with 2 Beds:||12|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.5 Mi |
Indoor 10'x13' hydrotherapy spa
|Ownership:||Allen Property Group, Inc.| Policies / Expenses
Cancellations must be made 2 weeks prior to arrival date to avoid being charged for the first nights stay plus tax.
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 0.20% (Visit CA Assessment)|
|Occupancy Tax:||10.00% (TOT)|
|City Tax:|| 3.00% (BID)|
|Other Tax:|| 1.00% (SLO County TMD)|
|Additional Person Fee:||10.00 Per Person|
|Rooms Wireless Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day (Complimentary)|
|Rooms Wired Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day (some rooms/ complimentary)|
|Avg. Continental Breakfast Cost:|| 0.00 Per Person (Complimentary)|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport (SBP)is approximately 17 miles. One way taxi expense is approximately $60.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Free continental breakfast
Free parking, some covered parking, bus parking is accommodated on street.
Internet / WiFI
Free Wifi throughout guest rooms, interior corridors and lobby
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.