|Year of Last Renovation:||2012|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||45|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 View Spaces|
|Meeting Space:||969 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 40 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:||0.3 Mi|
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:||0.5 Mi|
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:||1.0 Mi|
Fixed reservation requires 10% deposit of the whole amount.30 days before arrival 40% of the whole amount should be paid. This amount together with 10% deposit are non-refundable.Other 50% should be paid up 5 days before arrival.
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|VAT: Value Added Tax:||15.00 VAT % Inclusive|
|Spa Fee:||30.00 Per Hour (use of jacuzzi and sauna)|
|Additional Person Fee:||10.00 Per Night (extra bed/person/night)|
|Avg. Buffet Breakfast Cost:||4.00 Per Person (per person/per day)|
|Avg. Buffet Dinner Cost:||4.00 Per Person (per peson/per day)|
Vaclav Havel Airport PragueAirport Shuttle? Sorry, no airport shuttle available.
Buffet breakfast is included
The chart above shows trends of prices for both group/meeting rates and the best individual traveler prices we could find at the time the group/meeting offer was placed. The most competitive group/meeting rate displayed is 6.0% in the month of December 2016 and the highest average individual rate is $172 in the month of September 2016. This chart will show past seasonality and also project future months. If you are flexible with dates, you may want to consider staying at Royal Court Hotel in a month when rates are lower.
Below are the meeting, banquet, conference and event spaces at Royal Court Hotel.
Feel free to use the Royal Court Hotel meeting space capacities chart below to help in your event planning. Hotel Planner specializes in Prague event planning for sleeping rooms and meeting space for corporate events, weddings, parties, conventions, negotiated rates and trade shows.
|Meeting Room Name||L x W x H |
|Crescent ||Classroom ||Hollow |
|U-Shape ||Boardroom ||Convention |
|Theater ||Reception ||Regist. |
|Royal Court||15 x 6 x 3||90||--/--||--||40||40||40||40||--/--||--||40||40|
Royal Court Hotel is perfectly suited for family and group vacations, and can host weddings as well as small conferences.
Restaurant / Lounge
968.8 Sq. Mi
15 x 6 x 3 M.
Built In Screens?
Built In Stage?
Built In A/V?
Rental price is on request