We are within walking distance to several Restaurants, Convenience Stores and Shopping.The Red Roof Inn Belleville is also conveniently located to several local and area attractions that include: •Camping World - 1 mile•Canton Softball Center - 4 miles•Comerica Park - 25 miles•Detroit Area Casinos -20 miles•Eastern Michigan University
Ypsilanti - 11 miles•Ford Field - 25 miles•Greenfield Village and Henry Ford Museum
- 18 miles•Suburban Collection Showplace
(formerly Rock Financial Showplace) - 18 miles•University of Michigan
- 17 miles•Wayne County Fairgrounds - 1 mile•Yankee Air Museum/Show – 3 miles
Verified Reviews of Red Roof Inn Belleville Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Pleasant hotel experience."
Overall Score4.0/ 5
The hotel was nice. The staff was very friendly. The first room I was given, when I got to it the door was open, the bed looked liked someone had been laying on it. When I called the front desk, she immediately apologized and had another room for me. My only other issue would be that my TV and the wi fi went in and out. Otherwise for the money and for the reason my family and I needed to stay there, we were satisfied.
20-Jul-2014 Verified Review, stayed from Tue Jul 15 to Fri Jul 18 2014 at a $49.99 average nightly rate.
Customer Reviews of Red Roof Inn Belleville
This 100% Smoke Free property has 112 rooms which have been renovated with Contemporary Furniture, New Bathrooms with Granite Countertops, a Comfortable Easy Chair, Microwave, Mini- Refrigerator, Alarm Clock Radio, Free High Speed Wireless Internet, On Command Video with a selection of Free TV Channels, Pay-to-View Premium Channels, Movies, Music and Games, Telephone w/Speaker phone and Voicemail capability, In-Room Electronic Safe and Individual Air Conditioning /Heat Control.You will enjoy our 24-hour Front Desk Service, Complimentary Coffee in the Lobby, Daily Maid Service, and Snack, Beverage and Ice Center area.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2010|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||112|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:||0.3 Mi|
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:||0.3 Mi|
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:||0.3 Mi| Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:||25%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 6.00%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 3.00% (County Tax)|
|City Tax:|| 1.50%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
We are a pet friendly hotel!
Airport & Shuttle Information
•Ann Arbor Municipal Airport - 17 miles•Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport - 9 miles•Willow Run Airport - 5 miles
Local Shuttle Info: We have a list of cabs that guests can call at the front desk
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Red Roof Inns
- 400+ economy and pet-friendly hotels
- Superior King rooms include free Wi-Fi, unlimited local and long distance phone calls with speakerphone, fax services up to 10 pages per stay, and built-in microwaves and refridgerators
- Free continental breakfast at select locations
- Red Roof Plus+ properties have upgraded amenities such as modern furniture, LED lighting, flat-screen TV's with HD channels, wood-like floors and electrical outlets. Booking a premium room offers guests a free welcome snack box with water, popcorn, orange juice, trail mix, and granola bars. High-end bedding, extra pillows, and a colorful red accent wall complete the room
The Red Roof Inns highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Red Roof Inn