Stagecoach Museum, Mother Feather Legs, Hat Creek Stage Station, Fort Robinson State Park, Agate Fossil Beds, National Historic Site, Redwood Water Tower, Stage Coach Ruts, Robbers Roost, Fort Laramie, National Historic Site
Mount Rushmore is just a day trip away from our Lusk hotel, and there are plenty of other must-see attractions right here in Wyoming.
From the Crazy Horse Monument to Devil's Tower, welcome to the most exciting vacation imaginable. The Sturgis® Motorcycle Rally in Sturgis, South Dakota brings in bikers from around the country. There's plenty of free truck and RV parking at our Lusk hotel, and complimentary high-speed Internet and a hot breakfast each morning to make you feel right at home.
Start the morning with stacks of hot waffles, fruits and pastries, cereal, biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, yogurt and 100% Arabica coffee or juice. From Memorial Day to Labor Day, guests can enjoy made-to-order omelets from an authentic 1890 chuckwagon. Whether you're heading to the Sturgis® Motorcycle Rally or Devil's Tower, we offer a great location for several sites.
A few of our Lusk hotel guests are here on business, and our spacious rooms are very conducive to productivity. Employees of the Wyoming Women's Center Correctional Facility, oil and land lease companies, the Union Pacific Railroad and Niobrara Health and Life Center all consider us their home away from home.
The Wind Cave National Park is another big attraction that brings in Lusk hotel guests from near and far. Explore Mother Nature's bounty with complimentary use of cruiser bicycles, or simply relax at our heated seasonal outdoor pool. Cold weather hookups are available for trucks and RVs at no charge, and there's even a motorcycle wash area, so you'll be arriving at the rally in style. Enjoy a grill in the courtyard for an impromptu barbeque.
Friendly staff, a fantastic location and plenty of amenities easily make our Lusk hotel a popular choice. Let us know what we can do to make your stay even more enjoyable. Our helpful staff always goes the extra mile, and our top priority is ensuring that you have a great trip.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
Outdoor seasonal heated mineral based pool open between Memorial Day and Labor Day
Policies / Expenses
same day 4pm
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets may be accepted. Restrictions apply.
Airport & Shuttle Information
•100 mile(s) from Natrona County International Airport
•225 mile(s) from Denver International Airport
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Free full hot breakfast with stacks of hot waffles, fruits and pastries, cereal, biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, yogurt and 100% Arabica coffee or juice. From Memorial Day to Labor Day, guests can enjoy made-to-order omelets from an authentic 1890 chuckwagon.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.